• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A few Mont Blanc Rollerballs

Volvo850

Supporter
Certified
6/5/14
Last month i bought for my buddy and me a few Mont Blanc Rollerballs Reps, just for fun.
The TD is theonewatches.ru from rwg.bz, on rwi he isnt a TD. Mention this please.
He has in the moment a special offer for MB Pens, 20 to 30 US Dollar.
The quality is ok, but the metal pens have a better feeling than the plastic one, they are heavier,
so the quality feeling is better. But if you compare all of them to the Gens, it is obvouisly, they are Reps.
Especially the MB Meisterstücke. For 20 Bucks they are really nice and they are still better than standard pens. But if someone know MB and have a gen, the reps are a easy "call out".
As a dialy beater they are great, but I personally wouldnt buy them again, because on the bay you get with a little luck a entry MB Gen Meisterstück for around 200 US Dollars, almost new. The worth preserving is not very high.
here are a few pics

D

d4m.test

Hey @helmut1982 , thank's a lot for your review ! I just bought 2 MB pens and 2 Parker on DHGATE. I'll post photos when I'll get them (Dh gate is long, so I don't know when).
Do you use frequently your replicas and wich is the best for you ? Did you buy other pen rep since ? Thank's :abnormal:

SubVette

Known Member
26/4/18
I bought a few on Ali when they still had them. A roller Ball, A fine marker, and a fountain. All with gen refills. So far so good.

arravan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/18
I got a few of the metal roller balls recently on DHgate for $8 or so and they are actually really nice!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI