• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Meisterstück Platinum-Coated Classique Rollerball

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Hola fellas!

So, I was intrigued by these Mont Blanc replicas and I decided to start looking. I realised that DHGate has some decent offers and given the prices I decided to give it a try.

Couldn't be happier! Look at this beauty, it's a Meisterstück Platinum-Coated Classique Rollerball (I had to check on the original website, here: http://www.montblanc.com/en-gb/coll...tueck-platinum-line-classique-rollerball.html)

Feels very good and to be fair the refill looks very good too. I have ordered a set of three original Mont Blanc refills just in case.

I don't know if the weight is really different as I don't have the gen and can't weight this one. I assume is lighter, though (my dad has a genuine 149 Diplomat and it weights a ton, I love it).

Here's some eye candy, hope you like it!

View attachment 76113 View attachment 76114
View attachment 76115 View attachment 76116 View attachment 76117 View attachment 76118 View attachment 76119

sarlan19

19/6/14
Are the thread in the cap and body of the pen made of plastic ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Are the thread in the cap and body of the pen made of plastic ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I don't know, to be honest. I presume it's not the same resine that Mont Blanc uses, but I don't know how to find out.

D

d4m.test

Could you provide the DHGate vendor you bought this beauty off? Thank you!