Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meisterstück Platinum-Coated Classique Rollerball

Hola fellas!

So, I was intrigued by these Mont Blanc replicas and I decided to start looking. I realised that DHGate has some decent offers and given the prices I decided to give it a try.

Couldn't be happier! Look at this beauty, it's a Meisterstück Platinum-Coated Classique Rollerball (I had to check on the original website, here: http://www.montblanc.com/en-gb/colle...ollerball.html)

Feels very good and to be fair the refill looks very good too. I have ordered a set of three original Mont Blanc refills just in case.

I don't know if the weight is really different as I don't have the gen and can't weight this one. I assume is lighter, though (my dad has a genuine 149 Diplomat and it weights a ton, I love it).

Here's some eye candy, hope you like it!

Are the thread in the cap and body of the pen made of plastic ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sarlan19, post: 3643389, member: 85268
      Are the thread in the cap and body of the pen made of plastic ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
      I don't know, to be honest. I presume it's not the same resine that Mont Blanc uses, but I don't know how to find out.

Comment

Could you provide the DHGate vendor you bought this beauty off? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by skk999, post: 3672582, member: 158397
          Could you provide the DHGate vendor you bought this beauty off? Thank you!
          Sure, it's gmbpen.

Comment

Working...
          X