Pendletons Pens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pendletons Pens

Wondering if anyone knows anything about this guy? http://pendletonspens.com/index.html

He seems to do great nib work. What I've found online seems good.

Just wondering if anyone here had knowledge of him.

Write on!

If you donít find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.

I can't be sure, but if it's the bloke I'm thinking of, he does brilliant refurbs...

Comment

I had a platinum Montblanc 146 ground to a cursive italic from him. He does awesome work, like all the other nibmeisters. His instructions for sending are very easy and he sends you updates along the way and a written proof of his nibgrinding so you can use that for your sale, should you want to sell it later.

Comment

Originally posted by Graman, post: 2654373
        I can't be sure, but if it's the bloke I'm thinking of, he does brilliant refurbs...
        Originally posted by If you see Kay, post: 2654874
        I had a platinum Montblanc 146 ground to a cursive italic from him. He does awesome work, like all the other nibmeisters. His instructions for sending are very easy and he sends you updates along the way and a written proof of his nibgrinding so you can use that for your sale, should you want to sell it later.
        Thanks guys! My best pieces are on their way' I'll post when they are back :-)

If you donít find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.

Comment

Working...
        X