• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tootall
    started a topic Pen(s) Case

Pen(s) Case

Hey all,

I wanted to show you all a case that I did for a customer a while back. I have been thinking about getting back into pens myself (especially since seeing some of the nicer ones from aliexpress). What do you all think?

• dmnb87
    replied
    Nice work

Leave a comment:

• Graman
    replied
    Awesome!!! Love it mate!!!!

Leave a comment:

• trailboss99
    replied
    Originally posted by freeboy, post: 2517888
    My wife carries small vials approximately 5/8 inch in diameter or smaller and maybe as long as 2.5 inches. She has been looking for a small carrying case which would hold these. could you either here or pm me a suggestion of what you could do for her, and maybe make me a hero?
    thanks again for all your kind efforts.
    M aka freeboy
    Wot, anthrax?

Seriously tho drop him a PM and I'm sure he can come up with something.

Leave a comment:

• freeboy
    replied
    My wife carries small vials approximately 5/8 inch in diameter or smaller and maybe as long as 2.5 inches. She has been looking for a small carrying case which would hold these. could you either here or pm me a suggestion of what you could do for her, and maybe make me a hero?
    thanks again for all your kind efforts.
    M aka freeboy

Leave a comment:

• tootall
    replied
    Originally posted by freeboy, post: 2514536
    I like it but always need my flaps to lock I a a tough on bags guy.. is it hard to add a snap or clasp?
    Adding a clasp or lock would not be difficult at all. Alternatively, it could be built to whatever your imagination desires. This one was a simple model for a customer, and it was the look he wanted.

Leave a comment:

• freeboy
    replied
    I like it but always need my flaps to lock I a a tough on bags guy.. is it hard to add a snap or clasp?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X