Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pen(s) Case

Hey all,

I wanted to show you all a case that I did for a customer a while back. I have been thinking about getting back into pens myself (especially since seeing some of the nicer ones from aliexpress). What do you all think?

I like it but always need my flaps to lock I a a tough on bags guy.. is it hard to add a snap or clasp?

Comment

Originally posted by freeboy, post: 2514536
      I like it but always need my flaps to lock I a a tough on bags guy.. is it hard to add a snap or clasp?
      Adding a clasp or lock would not be difficult at all. Alternatively, it could be built to whatever your imagination desires. This one was a simple model for a customer, and it was the look he wanted.

Comment

My wife carries small vials approximately 5/8 inch in diameter or smaller and maybe as long as 2.5 inches. She has been looking for a small carrying case which would hold these. could you either here or pm me a suggestion of what you could do for her, and maybe make me a hero?
        thanks again for all your kind efforts.
        M aka freeboy

Comment

Originally posted by freeboy, post: 2517888
          My wife carries small vials approximately 5/8 inch in diameter or smaller and maybe as long as 2.5 inches. She has been looking for a small carrying case which would hold these. could you either here or pm me a suggestion of what you could do for her, and maybe make me a hero?
          thanks again for all your kind efforts.
          M aka freeboy
          Wot, anthrax?

Seriously tho drop him a PM and I'm sure he can come up with something.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
          hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
          When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Awesome!!! Love it mate!!!!

Comment

Nice work
              Das waren noch Zeiten als man "Katze" noch mit "o" schrieb!

Comment

Working...
              X