• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I like fountain pens, but unfortunately for only a short period of time >>

DONGinsler

Horology Curious
1/2/13
My previous 2 went through the same routine. Use them to write with, then crosswords, check signing and last. Dumped into the drawer. They went to my brothers who used them at work.

Currently bought another which went through the same as above and no sitting in the drawer. Last I really didn't like. Hard to fill and very top heavy with the metal cap. Another I have to dump off

Like them, but never really use them.

My go to is my Cross pen which I've had for 44 years. Never failed to work. Best $13.00 purchase my dad ever made

DON

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
Fountain pens and watches. A good combination. I have about 18 of them right now.

wertyu

Known Member
25/12/15
I used mine all the time for cheques in the old days not much use for last 5-6 years though .

very rarely write anything worth the effort of a fountain pen these days but still have a few .

Graman

27/8/06
I use a fountain, ballpoint and a mech pencil daily....

have used the same ones for years, and while my collection grows, they're often ones I make and then gift out... I've kept 5 as my staples... Funny how you can just go back to one in particular...

Ibn_Hasaf

Renowned Member
26/6/11
I also use my fountain on a daily basis. I use a unique colour (Noodlers red-black). As such, when a student asks for a hall pass, I can look at the hall pass page in their handbook and see how often I am letting them out, compared to other teachers.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I take crazy amount of notes every week and only use a pelican m215 and only right on specific paper that I print lines on and hole punch at home. I always carry a ballpoint in case I need to write on poor quality paper provided by the university

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk