• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

William Henry Pens? any reps?

Ibn_Hasaf

Renowned Member
26/6/11
First off, I am looking for fountain pens, not ball pens. For ball pens there is little that works better than a Parker jotter with a Fisher cartridge.

For my writing pen I typically use a Parker Urban with a medium nib. However, I happened to see William Henry pens. While there is not way I am going to spend over $1K on a pen, the mammoth bone pen looked attractive (that's right fur haters! they killed a woolly mammoth just to make the pen!).

Any reps?

f8-1103-2.jpg

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
Not to many rep fp's outside montblanc. There are a lot of Chinese pens that are really good such as Jinhao, Duke, and Hero that are very affordable.

Ibn_Hasaf

Renowned Member
26/6/11
I have a Hero in my desk, I picked it up in China. In fact I have been thinking of getting a glass pen for dipping, I just ordered a set of Noodelers samples to see if there are any blacks I like better than the one I am using.

Gack to pens, i was just looking for something a bit different. I may pick up a mini-lathe after Christmas and get a pen kit and turn a couple of my own.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
Lots of dealers sell rep pens and the Chinese pens I mentioned on that site. Never bought the rep ones on that site but did but once from ioffer which is a bit more and from what I think a better quality rep. IMHO I think you should just buy the gen and be done with it because one gen mb is about the same as a good rep watch.