No announcement yet.

Montblanc Pens - First Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody know if I can get Montblanc Skeleton fountain pen replica anywhere? I seem to like a lot but original pricing on Monblanc is ridiculously high!!!

Comment

I bought a Meisterstruck fountain for 7 quid on Ae last month. The nib has shown signs of corrosion. At this price point for fountain pens, I'd stick to the Parker Vectors. At least they will last. I'd say rollerballs are different story though. I use gen refills on my reps and they fit well. The rep refill is just sh*t
      Wishlist:
      Noob v6s Sub LN, Rolex DD 40mm BP
      Currently have:
      REP PP 5227G, GEN Rolex 116234, GEN Seiko SNZH53, GEN Seiko SNZH57, GEN Tissot Le-Locle, GEN Seiko SARB035, GEN Tagheuer Aquaracer 300m Calibre 5

Comment

Just bought a cheap starwalker (<$10) on aliexpress. What kind of quality should I expect?

Comment

As you wrote -cheap- so you should expect poor quality. If the original refill fits spend money and buy it so you least get good writng results.

Comment

Originally posted by Marelli, post: 2948970
            As you wrote -cheap- so you should expect poor quality. If the original refill fits spend money and buy it so you least get good writng results.
            Do these cheap ones usually take gen refills? Thinking of ordering some now so I'll have them when the pen comes in

Comment

Most well done Ball point MB can take gen refills.

Comment

I feel it's better to buy Monteverde MB refills.
                once, I had no idea that I had no idea .... but I really had no idea

Comment

Originally posted by bobj, post: 2781616, member: 0
                  Does anybody know if I can get Montblanc Skeleton fountain pen replica anywhere? I seem to like a lot but original pricing on Monblanc is ridiculously high!!!
                  There are a number of mb skeletals.

Some are available but not awesome quality. That said, I like them

Comment

This is my daily writer

It has served me well for four years. Feels heavy in the hand.

Comment

nice pens
                      im looking to get into this as my friends always bragging about his pens

Comment

Originally posted by Mundus, post: 1921681, member: 62706
                        Indeed, AliExpress is the perfect site for Belts, Wallets, Pens even sunglasses. I just got a genuine leather Hugo Boss wallet for $10
                        LOL, not sure if you were being sarcastic or not but I can assure you that your $10 AliExpress Hugo Boss wallet is NOT genuine leather.

Regardless, if you have a good contact on Ali, it is great place for stuff like this

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

bump for TD's

Comment

Of course he was being serious. I've bought genuine items through them myself

Now THAT's sarcasm

Comment

Though they're no longer sold, I did get these through Ali ... quality is acceptable - don't bother asking me who the seller is etc. long gone.

Comment

I'm trying to look on DH gate for a rep but there are so many options it's overwhelming. I'll just have to pull the trigger on some cheapies and see what I get.

Comment

Working...
                                X