Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why I went gen in my MB pens. I have about a dozen gen mb's

Comment

for $10, great gifts for coworkers. also i ordered gen mb refills....love writing with them. rep pens are still looking great. i found a grace monaco pen, white with pink gem...looks close to gen...also ordered a blue jules verne and a copernicus fountain...ill post when they arrove...takes 2-3 weeks.

love the broad mystery black refills...only $9 a refill on ebay or amazon

Comment

Navigating site, Is there a seller on there that you recommend? Those look decent.

Comment

That's a Chinese website like ebay I think. The quality is always my concern when purchasing from that site.

Comment

I have 3 gen Montblanc pens. I love them but wholly crap the ink does not last.

Comment

Had a quick look on that site. Very interested in trying a cheap pen but they don't take PayPal. Bit worried about giving them my cc details. Anyone else feel that way?

Comment

Originally posted by Nraphael, post: 2251525
                Had a quick look on that site. Very interested in trying a cheap pen but they don't take PayPal. Bit worried about giving them my cc details. Anyone else feel that way?
                Don't worry about it a ton of people on here order all sorts of random shit from them including my self without problems. I just try to trust the sellers who have the most orders on the item in looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by If you see Kay, post: 1962423
                  the aliexpress pens I believe are the cheap end versions of the reps. they are poorly made and will fall apart or chip in a matter of a few weeks. The pics they show are the genuine images, but the pen you get I believe would be a cheap piece of shit. I haven't purchased from them but for a $15 pen, you'd expect about $15 worth of shit.

In any event, the gen and rep refills are interchangeable fwiw.
                  ok, you have not ordered from them...
                  perhaps you should ask for those of us who have ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty chain, post: 2239017
                    I have 3 gen Montblanc pens. I love them but wholly crap the ink does not last.

I like uni ball refills, they sell yo a low ink pen, like a low ink printer cheap at WM... trying for hte refill money or whatever but yes, low ink and or poor refill but nice shells, and easy to get a refill in your fav color etc

Comment

Well, thanks to this thread, I am now awaiting some intreging rep in the pens... very very nice looking pens at a bargain.... Im not too sure on the gens of these specific ones but, ease of use and heft are right up on my scale, along with an ambiance or flavor of class without pretension...
                      I have has some very nice Chinese branded pens, but as abouve not great rollers and my one fountain looks great but too much work 4 me! lol

again thanks to all who contribute, pix after the show up of my collection of gens and reps and assorted fun toys...

Comment

from the op this green pen I saw at said site is now nearly 30.00 but still a nice find...

Comment

Looked over 1000 listing and still no discount on that nice green and silver .. AE sale on now FYI 11 11 15 sale

Comment

Originally posted by Nivenj, post: 1921571
                            Yep, exactly. I got these 4, an additional JV, and 2 Meisterstruck Chopin (FP & RB) all for £60 shipped, and delivered to UK in 6 Days.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/140119

boxes where garbage, but pens where A+
                            I spent two hours during sale and could not find the green and silver except at a very high pp( price point, not power play for all you hockey fans)
                            Now, in a short five minutes super inexpensive and all mine!!!
                            buy at ae is funny!
                            So now with a great deal I eagerly await my nice pens... included the nice Ball point MB with a green and silver designer look.. how much fun!
                            now where is that check book?
                            lol

Comment

Had to take the plunge and order a couple from AE. First try with rep pens. My thinking is do similar to rep watches, start with entry level then move to 1:1 or higher end when you figure out what you really want in one. Thanks for another way to blow money lol!!

Comment

My ae MB reps arrived, a pair of star walkers. Overall I'm very happy and impressed. Not perfect reps but pretty impressive quality for $10 USD pens !

Comment

Working...
                                X