No announcement yet.

Montblanc Pens - First Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting on some aliexpress pens. Will post pictures when I receive them.

Comment

Interesting...quite cheap for what they are, but how do they feel in the hand?
      I must admit, I prefer something substantial, rather than a lightweight rep.

I started making my own, and now find it really hard to use anything else.

Examples..

Interested in the reviews for the next arrivals...

Comment

This topic by wat44 has been deleted by C Master
        Spammer

I have 2 graman pens - and they are awesome

I saw this thread and ordered one. I figured how bad could it be. it arrived today and for $10 im blown away. it looks incredible and has a nice finish and it is heavy like the gen. seems to write well too.

Comment

whoa. I can tell right of the bat that Starwalker is a fake. I have the gen version, plus about 10 other gen MB's, so perhaps that's not a fair comparison. But for the untrained eye, it'll pass muster.

congrats on a cheap knockoff

Comment

well most of everything we see on the board is cheap knockoffs. ive spent more for less before lol. it was worth the $10 to me.

Comment

i also wouldn't mind getting a nicer one.

Comment

For ten bucks...who cares? Man! I can't compete with that!

Comment

Mind you, I also think MB are a bit overrated....many pens are.

I just stick to my own, and take interest in others when I see them.
                  I have a few gens, and vintage pens, but I much prefer playing with making my own.

Comment

Agreed MB's are overrated but the secondary market is very much affordable. I would not buy new myself.

Comment

Originally posted by capital10, post: 1962184
                      Anyone know if a genuine MB rollerball or ballpoint refills fit these on the site listed above?

all of the pens I've got in the past were poor quality with a replica refill that was no good and couldn't be replaced
                      just got my MB starwalker this week. ordered the mystery black MB broad refill...they screw in perfectly. you can order them on amazon $15 for 2 refills. heres a link --> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

love the pens. good weight

Here is a starwalker

This one comes with a case, pretty good fo $10

Comment

nice!

Comment

So where can we find a better quality MB pens rep? The creme de la creme. And how much will it cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Graman, post: 1968459
                            Interesting...quite cheap for what they are, but how do they feel in the hand?
                            I must admit, I prefer something substantial, rather than a lightweight rep.

I started making my own, and now find it really hard to use anything else.

Examples..

Interested in the reviews for the next arrivals...

I have to admit there is nothing like a Graham Pen.
                            ?

Comment

I gave up on Montblanc rep pens, specially the fountain pens where the nibs are terrible, the other rep roller balls started chipping, and these where the $40 reps some dealers were offering at the time.

I went with a Cross Century II fountain pen instead for $90 and couldn't be happier.

If the Mods and Admins think your question is stupid we will set you on fire. Thank you.

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us...

WISE WORDS FROM GUANACO: Guys, worry not, for tentacle rape cures everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X