• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Leather Pen cases

mr_clark

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/3/10
I've bought a few handmade pens through different people over the last few years and a few through Kickstarter including a pen made with wood from the deck of the USS North Carolina (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/allegorypens/the-1941-series). I'm trying to find a nice leather case to hold 3-6 pens that would protect the pens from getting scratched and damaged. Something I can leave carry in my bag for when I'm working away from the office.

I've looked through different forums, ebay, etc and found a few options but I'm hoping somebody here could make a recommendation for something that is reasonably priced and looks nice. I'd like something that 'divides' the pens. I've seen a few leather pouch type cases and that's not what I want.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I'd be asking our strap guys if they make you what you need mate. I think at the very least both P4GTR and Ach would do you one and I'm sure there would be others.

tootall

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
2/5/06
I could help you with this. Just send me a PM. :)

Shinobi Samurai

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/6/14
I have Mont Blanc Genuine Leather Pen pouch for sale, and duh its a replica but a awesome one!