• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

any pen dealer recommendations?

rolo1

10/1/07
Hi all! Just didnt want to ask" who has the best pen"question, but im'm interested in some hq pens- do you have any recommondations where to look?
Thx !

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
I'm not really sure but i believe dealers like WE, Trevor, Sead and Hont will be able to get you some pen. Try sending them an email for enquiry.

rolo1

10/1/07
thx!

Thx all for the quick response!!!!
@steel - they look gorgeous

tony8028

30/11/12
I bought some Mont Blanc pens at the MBK shopping center in Bangkok and they had seriously fallen apart by the time I got on the plane back home. Not sure if the pen rep scene has its 'super reps' etc like the watch game, but the if the pens I saw were anything to go by, you'd be better of with a Bic.

newsphoto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/9/13
I am also looking for a reputable dealer... I just want a standard black no frills MB roller. I had a okay MB rep back in 93 but the black paint wore off after a year to reveal brass.

i_like_shiney_things

24/10/13
Watcheden have some good ones... but they also have some complete crap!

If you look for the ones they have marked 1:1 and stick to relatively simple designed ones they're actually pretty decent. If you go for the fancy decorated ones with diamond blah blah blah expect them to look like shit quite soon ;)

newsphoto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/9/13
Watcheden have some good ones... but they also have some complete crap!

If you look for the ones they have marked 1:1 and stick to relatively simple designed ones they're actually pretty decent. If you go for the fancy decorated ones with diamond blah blah blah expect them to look like shit quite soon ;)

I found this http://www.watcheden.net/montblanc--grade-black-and-golden-rollerball-pen-i-165606-p-1.html

I was hoping for $30 but is that unrealistic?

Popklister

2/10/11
I think there is a thread on penns that had some really good high end MB pens but don't remember from who they were! :(

Graman

27/8/06
Depends on what you're looking for mate.....rep pens? there are a few about that can help you.....I don't do reps...I just make sawdust ;)

rolo1

10/1/07
So perhaps anybody has some updates for us- what's hot and what's not (crap) ??

Thx!!

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
MB ghandi or mark twain?
which one has better quality??
An MB Gandhi goes for as much as an AP ROO in the AD's.

If you are using this to scribe school notes with your AP ROO, it ain't working for yah.