• Show
Clear All

MB ghandi or mark twain?
    which one has better quality??

Comment

Very similar but I'd go with Twain

Sent from my elephants anus via the medium of tapas talkas

Comment

Anyone have experience with Trevor's $18 pens?

Comment

Nope but always remember... 'you get what you pay for'

Sent from my elephants anus via the medium of tapas talkas

Comment

Originally posted by rolo1, post: 1675133
            MB ghandi or mark twain?
            which one has better quality??
            An MB Gandhi goes for as much as an AP ROO in the AD's.

If you are using this to scribe school notes with your AP ROO, it ain't working for yah.

Comment

:raji:

Comment

I am a MB Fan. As far as I understand, there is no quality Pen replica supply compared to watches, correct?

Comment

Doesn't Narikaa still sell pens? He used to have some nice lookers.

WBK has some listed right now, too.
                  "First you have to think what this hobby means to you. Is it all about deceiving people, being anal about small details... or is it just general "watch love"? I can honestly pick up the latter. Nobody has ever asked if my watches are genuine or not... even Rolexes." By-Tor

"I was going to say that the balls BB posted looked very smooth and shiny, but you've ruined my mood." frigpig

"I know. I'm sorry s e a d going to pay closer aggression to what I'm typing from now on." egroegart

Questions about RWI and its relationship with the cartel? Read this.

Comment

Thanks for the tips!

Comment

bump!

Comment

I remember trevor had some good pens. Make sure you ask for those models which can take gen fill. They really rock
                        http://www.trb88.club

Comment

Originally posted by Graman, post: 1662513
                          Depends on what you're looking for mate.....rep pens? there are a few about that can help you.....I don't do reps...I just make sawdust
                          Some of you must've overlooked that Graman does some really insane jobs at pens, so if you're sick of the pen rep sh*t, do drop Graman a PM or just browse the history of the ink well ...you'll see his works!

Comment

Look up Jinhao pens on eBay, these are legit chinese pens, one style looks like an MB Le Grande fountain pen.
                            The FP writes kind of wet, but the nib is quite smooth. Not bad for $20.
                            They make the insane dragon FPs TTK (Neil) was selling a LONG time ago on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by rek0001, post: 1745128
                              Look up Jinhao pens on eBay, these are legit chinese pens, one style looks like an MB Le Grande fountain pen.
                              The FP writes kind of wet, but the nib is quite smooth. Not bad for $20.
                              They make the insane dragon FPs TTK (Neil) was selling a LONG time ago on the forums.

That Jinhao is the 159, and looks like the Montblanc 149, otherwise known as the Diplomat. The MB 146 is often referred to as the Le Grande, which is much smaller than the 149. I have all three pens in question.

the mb 149 is on the left, the Jinhao 159 is on the right. the Jinhao can actually be had for less than $10

Comment

[quote="If you see Kay, post: 1745276"]That Jinhao is the 159, and looks like the Montblanc 149, otherwise known as the Diplomat. The MB 146 is often referred to as the Le Grande, which is much smaller than the 149. I have all three pens in question.

the mb 149 is on the left, the Jinhao 159 is on the right. the Jinhao can actually be had for less than $10

[/
                                i actually have a Jinhao 159 from an eBay seller. It is a actually a good pen. I really like if. QU
                                OTE]
                                GENS: Rolex GMTII/Explorer II; Rolex DJ; Hublot Super B; Breitling SA/Hercules, Oris TT1 Chrono

REPS: Rolex DJII, Yachtmaster, SubMnr; Mont Blanc Timewalker, Breitling SA, PAM111

Comment

Working...
                                X