• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

genuine mont blanc...? with photos

md28

Horology Curious
17/9/12
I bought this set of mont blanc pen in a large to medium jewellery shops in HK when I visited HK at around 2004. The pen was then heavily used in the following year and one day, the pen accidentally fell onto floor and the blue gem smashed! Since then the pen has been left and until recently, I cleaned up my "safety box" and found this beautiful pen.

I seldom watch mont blanc pens. I just wonder if the pen is really 100% genuine? any professional here can help solve my concern at all? In addition, is it repairable/ replacable regarding to the broken (one third) blue gem found in the pen's cap? I should bringit to MONT BLANC shop?

One more question, the pen is not work probably due to the lack of ink for leaving for almost 10 years. Can anyone tell me what size/model of te inner ink that is perfecty fitted for this pen?

thousand thanks!

P.S. English is not my mother language, i hope you can read my ideas.

rocky4691

Horology Curious
25/1/13
Are you wanting. to. sell this pen? If you check Andrew at TT he sells that same pen in rep of course but the boxed set swill only cost you $68.00 and they look great. They will come with 2 ink cartridges that will also be marked montblanc but when you need new refills take the old one along with the pen to any office supply store and match it up. I have a different model and just bought 2 extra cartridges that work perfect. You can start by checking the serial # to see if its real or fake just like you would do with your watch.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
naughtyfinger1.gif