• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

help with pen searches

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
A few ppl have asked where I get my pens but sadly, all the sources have dried up in the last months

Anyway, though I have not purchased from them for some time I believe watcheden still have stocks - the issue is that their pen pages can be a bit funky to wade through so I did a bit of fudging and here is a link that will enable you you to see all their pens without having to mess around with a million page clicks ...

Their range appears reasonably extensive but as ever, stocks may be available or not .... also, a huge number of the pens are "fantasy" models so research is king - I am happy to help to a point, but please don't ask me to do the work for you ... part of the fun is finding out what's right and what's wrong.

Much has already been done on this so far already and googling things like "montblanc writers" or similar will take you far.

hope it helps

http://www.watcheden.net/montblan--686--697--------1060--1.html

t4orce

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/1/13
Thanks for the information. The link is a great start to hours of searching and spending.