• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

wtb premium MB ball pens

level z

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/11
any kind soul can point me to where i can purchase rep premium mb ball point pens ?

thx

MtnGuy

Horology Curious
13/8/13
I've searched for many hours with no good bets on where to find nice rep MB pens. :wyliehelp:

What's/where's the latest on TDs?

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
I got my MB fountain pens from Trevor. They came free with a watch purchase last time I checked.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
Ball point pen? DIE you sucka DIE!!!!!!!!!

No righteous pen user would own a ball point. I hope you poke your eyeballs out with that piece of shit technology they call ball point. After you finish poking your eyeballs out with it, I hope you stab yourself with it in the heart and bleed out cheap ball point ink.

I never want to hear the words ball point and Montblanc in the same sentence. In fact they should not be spoken in the same room ever again.

DIE damn it DIE!!!!!!!!! :raji:

A true pen user would use a fountain pen. Okay, rollerballs are a distant consolation prize, but NEVER is it to replace a fountain pen. Only when you are on a deserted island and there are no fountain pens available will you be granted permission to use a rollerball without repercussions.

(btw, you can pm me if you want the name of a supplier that has not already been mentioned for you. )

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Can you PM me as well with that "supplier"? Thanks K