• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Here is my little collection

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Here are some of my pens and pencils.
mont_zps60d2e6a0.jpg

beastly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/12
Nice collection :)

Gens? And do you have other MB accessories? I quite like the wallets and belts. Not sure if there's a reliable source for good quality reps of the accessories.

The pen second from right is exactly the style I'm looking to buy as a decent quality rep. If it is a rep (can't tell from the pic) can you comment on the quality and where to buy? Thanks!

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
The second one from the right is gen. Here are some other items I have.

beastly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/12
Nice. Is that a rep belt? I'd quite like to try one of the rep belts, but I'm concerned that the leather will be poor quality. Maybe I should buy one for the buckle, and transplant an anonymous but good quality leather belt onto the buckle :).

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
I had a Burgandy MB just like yours! Wow... brings back memories!

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Nice. Is that a rep belt? I'd quite like to try one of the rep belts, but I'm concerned that the leather will be poor quality. Maybe I should buy one for the buckle, and transplant an anonymous but good quality leather belt onto the buckle :).
This belt is nice because it has a removable buckle and simply clip onto another belt.