• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Montblanc Classique ballpoint gen & rep

beastly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/12
I have a gen Montblanc pen that was given to me as a gift some years ago (late 1990s if I recall correctly). From what I can tell, it's a gold plated Meisterstück Classique ballpoint, around 138mm in length.

I'd like to buy something similar to this as a rep that I can use in the office as a daily beater. Being a ballpoint, I'm hoping that there is a rep available that is close to 1:1, and which will accept genuine refills meaning that it will feel close to the gen in use.

Can anyone point me to particular products/dealers that sell this pen, and attest to the quality? I've had a read through the long Montblanc thread in this forum, but it focuses more on fountain pens and the more exotic ballpoints.

n3tph4t

3/12/12
He only has some of the more ornate (not my type of thing) ones on his site at the moment. I too have a gen ( the le grand rollerball in black and gold) I want a rep that I can leave at work etc so please do let us know how you get on.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
his stock varies depending on his trips to Thailand. I recently checked his pics and yes, not much available. Send Reg an email, he might have something.

btw. I leave my gen rollerball at work and my rep fp there too. No biggie for me.

beastly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/12
Thanks all. I'll drop him a message to see what he has available and report back.

Spiralkladd

11/10/12
I would check Ali. The thread about Ali product could be a good start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk