• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I may be getting the bug...

dbane883

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/12
Obviously, very new to the rep pen world, having only recently purchased three low-grade MB reps from a fellow member.

After some limited research and feeling these low grade reps for the first time, I decided to visit an AD yesterday for the first time.

After looking at a few models, the one that really left an impression on me was the Johannes Brahms rollerball. Great weight and feel. It's was like hitting your favorite putter for the first time. You just know.

Can anyone direct me to a place/link that makes a great rep of this model that takes gen refills? Tia

View attachment 10437

Hazardmanlog

29/6/12
How do you like those three you bought? I was looking at the same sale but you got it first. If you decide to sell one of them or all three let me know.

dbane883

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/12
To be honest, they look kinda real to my untrained eye. Definitely small signs of wear. Weight on all of them seem good. I have not written anything with them really as the inks have all dried up. I will sell you one of them, your choice for $25 shipped. I don't need three of them. It was an impulse purchase. I will buy new refills for them today. Let me know.