Replacement/Gen Nib for Mont Blanc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement/Gen Nib for Mont Blanc

I am looking for a replacement nib for a rep Mont Blanc fountain pen. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/f...php/narikaa-31

That's Narikaa section. He's advertising some nice looking montblancs now so he may have a guy who has guy.

BECOME A VIP! Donate HERE

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

Tips for avoiding being scammed HERE

Comment

what is a "nib"

you mean the ink? You can buy gen refills online.

I just picked up a gen refill cartridge for my rep MB pen last week at Neiman Marcus for $7.50

The MB came from Reg and looks JUST LIKE THE GEN

I like to think its a franken pen now...

Here is a pic of me comparing it to the gen:

Comment

Originally posted by crossbones, post: 1054670
        what is a "nib"

you mean the ink? You can buy gen refills online.
        I just picked up a gen refil from my rep MB pen last week at Neiman Marcus for $7.50
        New In Box

nice pen.. a franken. LOL

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Oh! Narikaa for sure for the pen.

I dunno about getting a box though. Maybe fleBay?

Here are the two I got from him...

(no box though)

Comment

nice! the pen section should have an eyecandy thread.

Comment

Originally posted by JC7, post: 1054672
              New In Box

nice pen.. a franken. LOL
              The "nib" of a fountain pen is the actual writing tip. In a way, it would be a franken pen... A rep with a gen "tip."

I picked up a few of Narikaa's pens this spring. The Meisterstuck ball point, the Meisterstuck fountain pen and a Tribute to the Mont Blanc ball. Absolutely fantastic pieces, but a genuine (or close) nib would really make it a fantastic instrument.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by crossbones, post: 1054670
                I just picked up a gen refill cartridge for my rep MB pen last week at Neiman Marcus for $7.50
                Not sure what kind of refill your pen takes, but if these are the same, I still have a bunch of them:

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/s...hlight=refills

I AM CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING PM'S. PLEASE ADDRESS ANY ISSUES WITH ONE OF THE OTHER CAPABLE STAFF MEMBERS HERE.

Comment

Originally posted by ahw676, post: 1055891
                  Not sure what kind of refill your pen takes, but if these are the same, I still have a bunch of them:

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/s...hlight=refills
                  On the ball-points, no question that a fresh refill is a must. I didn't make it home before buying a replacement at Staples. Now if only it were that easy on the fountains!

Comment

Working...
                  X