• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Pizza Thread

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
Good of making the poolish I will definitely try it atleast once but I wouldn't say a simple way as it's very time consuming just for the dough

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Well perhaps quick and simple isn't the right description as its got to be made 2hrs in advance but its certainly quicker than raising a full starter and keeping it going a week in advance. But certain ly an easy way of making a cracking dough with plenty of nice big air bubbles.

bluesguitarist

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
30/11/21
Austria
its always the main question: pizza romana or pizza napolitan? Whats your favourite? Of course, all pizzas are beautiful, but here in austria, its a war :)

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
its always the main question: pizza romana or pizza napolitan? Whats your favourite? Of course, all pizzas are beautiful, but here in austria, its a war :)

pizza napoletana has tall crust, we do not have that generally in northern italy, where pizza crust is not so pronounced

pizza romana is a complete different thing

so i don't see dualism here

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
Lovin my ooni…..I’ll tell ya……best dough ever……..poolish, game changer!!

Forgot to pop a bubble lol.

3c5d7124c13d22f72e741c035e647f9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hjump

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Lovin my ooni…..I’ll tell ya……best dough ever……..poolish, game changer!!

Forgot to pop a bubble lol.

This looks delicious.

I couldn’t be trusted with my own Pizza oven I’d eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.