• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trump Declares Gun Sales And Related Items As Essential And Should Remain Open !!

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Most Europeans will never understand what's happening over there...

As a European I must admit I don't understand the 2nd amendment or SOME Americans fascination with guns . The 2nd amendment seems to something more suited to the wild west rather than the 21st century . Then again looking in from the outside ( I have visited the states many times ) the US seems to have more than its fair share of lunatics . The election of Donald J Trump confirmed this for most of us , how did you elect that guy ?:D

irishjohn

Renowned Member
24/11/15
As a European I must admit I don't understand the 2nd amendment or SOME Americans fascination with guns . The 2nd amendment seems to something more suited to the wild west rather than the 21st century . Then again looking in from the outside ( I have visited the states many times ) the US seems to have more than its fair share of lunatics . The election of Donald J Trump confirmed this for most of us , how did you elect that guy ?:D

So you are a Trump derangement sufferer......tell me how safe you will feel when the police will not leave not come out to protect you.

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
its going to be great seeing the landslide for Trump in November.

Yep, i think you're spot on. The Dems have no unity and Biden is looking past his use by date. For the rest of us outside the USA and that take an interest in politics Trump is very entertaining.

Reactions: irishjohn

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Sumi's post is one thing, everything else needs to stop, this is not a political forum. Take that crap elsewhere... you have been warned.

Reactions: mclarendude

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
emdeevee this goes for you too, leave this be. Political talk can go elsewhere, you have all been warned.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Sumi's post is one thing, everything else needs to stop, this is not a political forum. Take that crap elsewhere... you have been warned.

So a forum member posts a political thread about Donald Trump and the 2nd amendment on a replica watch forum . However you don't expect forum members to respond to it to , and it turn into a political shitfest ? I ignored Irish John's provocative post sent to me . I suppose we could all do that .
However wouldn't it be easier to stick to ' what's the best sub ' on a watch forum ? Just a thought but it seems that the opening the thread rather than the replies that has potentially caused you to get your naughty stick out . Perhaps that's just me though . Anyway just a thought I'm not really arsed about it .

Last edited:

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
So a forum member posts a political thread about Donald Trump and the 2nd amendment on a replica watch forum . However you don't expect forum members to respond to it to , and it turn into a political shitfest ? I ignored Irish John's provocative post sent to me . I suppose we could all do that .
However wouldn't it be easier to stick to ' what's the best sub ' on a watch forum ? Just a thought seems it's the opening post rather than the replies that potentially has caused you to get your naughty stick out . Perhaps that's just me though .

You know better, and believe me, I know you know, you know?

So again, just posting what Sumi did in my view is ok. However, I will reserve the right to use the naughty stick when people start to attack one another. Don't throw any further gas on this fire, or more people could end up with a time out.

Boss doesn't like deleting or locking threads but when it comes to something like this it very well could be, or I could give you all 30 days off RWI to think about it.

This is a watch forum, a community. This is not a place for politics. Go to twitter for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: irishjohn

irishjohn

Renowned Member
24/11/15
You know better, and believe me, I know you know, you know?

So again, just posting what Sumi did in my view is ok. However, I will reserve the right to use the naughty stick when people start to attack one another. Don't throw any further gas on this fire, or more people could end up with a time out.

Boss doesn't like deleting or locking threads but when it comes to something like this it very well could be, or I could give you all 30 days off RWI to think about it.

This is a watch forum, a community. This is not a place for politics. Go to twitter for that.

Sorry ralphy, please delete my posts. we are all pretty highly strung over this epidemic.

irishjohn

Renowned Member
24/11/15
However wouldn't it be easier to stick to ' what's the best sub ' on a watch forum ? Just a thought but it seems that the opening the thread rather than the replies that has potentially caused you to get your naughty stick out . Perhaps that's just me though . Anyway just a thought I'm not really arsed about it .

Sorry

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
And now we can move on, thank you all. We need RWI more than ever. Let's remember that and treasure our community. Politics are too divisive , so let's keep it to talking about awesome watches.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Yep, why what sumitomo posts is "one thing" is that he posts news snippets. I dont know if he posts his opinions or not. And generally, many of his posts lead to interesting content. Case in fact, I moved on a few pages of "latest activity" and found another of his posts. That one I watched the whole video and yes, I found it informative. More so the ads (which I always skip) than the content.