• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NUKED

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
He bought from me crystal. I will Send other crystal. Can i have all info for shipping or i can talk with buyer

Your buyer contacted you multiple times, Paypal contacted you, Raddave contacted you multiple times. You replied to nobody, and I saw that you logged on to the forum last year and saw that your buyer hadn't received his crystal because you sent it to the wrong address.

I'm pretty certain the buyer doesn't want to deal with you any more.

Refund the 270 euros you owe him.

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
He bought from me crystal. I will Send other crystal. Can i have all info for shipping or i can talk with buyer

Have you refunded your buyer yet ?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
refund him please

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I will Send other crystal. I didn't know about this because I didn't have a cell phone

This is a lie.

You saw Raddaves comment in the sales thread - you logged on, you saw it and you ignored it:

Dude you NEED to get intouch with me NOW , or you arent selling here anymore

You also logged on and saw my comment:

Yes you are - you are 100% responsible if you've sent it to the wrong address or if the address was incorrectly written on the package.

You'll either need to get another crystal to your buyer or refund him his money - because you are responsible.

If you were logging on you must have seen all the PMs your buyer was sending you, plus the emails he was sending you. You ignored them all, and it looks like you're going to do the same thing again.

jiokercrazy

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/2/19
When i complete payment i will Send photos on this post

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
When i complete payment i will Send photos on this post

Have you refunded your buyer his money yet?

It's not as if we're talking about vasts sums of money here - it's only 270 euros.

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
I think he’s out out buying designer flip
Flops with the 270 euro.

We know he’s well stocked on toilet paper lol

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
In these days i will refund 270€

Unsurprisingly, 3 weeks later you still haven't refunded the buyer the money you've stolen from him.

You're a parasite. A liar.

A self absorbed, self serving, self obsessed parasite.

It's not my decision to make, but IMO you're on a life time No Sale - because you're a parasite, and a liar.

The only good thing to come out of this is we won't have to look at any more of your wrist shots taken in front of the shitter, with the ever present threat that your Buitoni tinned ravioli flavoured floater pops it's head up and gives us a wave, with you wearing you 1.99 euros flip flops and your mothers yoga pants.

Asshole.

Did I mention you're a liar and a parasite ?

Reactions: perfecto71