• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Remington 597 need stock annd mags need help!

Kimmeren123

10/11/16
Norway
hi, i live in norway where the prices of gun parts are 5x the price, would anyone be able to send me 3x original 10 round mags and i want the flip stock for it too, in norway magasines are not seen as a vital part of the gun neighter is the stock, so you could freely send me the parts with no special forums for the shipment! i can pay $50 for the favor thx in advance from a guy not willing to pay $59 for 1x magasine and about $530 for a $79 stock.. its insane here..

Kimmeren123

10/11/16
Norway
that might be the reason for it being so darn expensive here, i did not know that there was regulations from the US Gov, thx for the info i dont wanna get anyone fined.

xray7

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
Old Dart
Check your country's import regs to be 100% but you may be able to get them elsewhere in Europe.

The UK, despite having robust gun control, does not control magazines at import... so you are able to buy magazines from other sellers in the EU without getting stung for VAT here, or if you can't find what you need and can get the export permits, get it from the US. Check your local laws on this but I'd be very surprised if you couldn't find a better deal than local within Europe.