Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

New Zealand's 'New Gun Laws' coming ...... Blaming the gun, not the shooter !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TWayneJr View Post
    even in prayer, when it is deemed necessary
    this about sums it up ....

Comment

Just dont let your guard down. Anytime, any place, with any group of people. Never get affixed to the monkey while the accordion player plays on. Everyone is suspect if he is a stranger to you. Listen to your sixth sense. Think like a dog. ................. Survive.
      'My reps all take a lickin' but keep on ticking!' Bravo! A Rolex owner is never late. Even if he is late, he is still not late. RWI . Such a lovely place....... This could be Heaven or this could be Hell. We are all just prisoners here, of our own device. Relax, we are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like. But you can never leave.... Paperless Billing : "Sign up to get your bill online and save a tree"..... well my answer to that is : "Stop using toilet paper now and save thousands of trees Bozo ! "

Comment

Originally posted by palaufreak View Post
        Ridiculous, the animal that wants to do damage gets their equipment the legal or illegal way. Prohibiting guns isn't going to avoid these attacks, but rather cause more casualties. People won't be able to defend themselves.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
        Yes, if they can't get guns, they will just drive into crowds of people with vans and trucks like they have done already,!!

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Comment

The vast difference between New Zealand and the United States : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPYSm007Vos
          'My reps all take a lickin' but keep on ticking!' Bravo! A Rolex owner is never late. Even if he is late, he is still not late. RWI . Such a lovely place....... This could be Heaven or this could be Hell. We are all just prisoners here, of our own device. Relax, we are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like. But you can never leave.... Paperless Billing : "Sign up to get your bill online and save a tree"..... well my answer to that is : "Stop using toilet paper now and save thousands of trees Bozo ! "

Comment

Im a kiwi and have hunted extensively over the years so im familiar with most firearms including semi autos. We've never had much gun crime in this country until this recent event. Everyone is stunned to be honest and its not the culture here to carry weapons particularly MSSA type guns and in fact pistols and revolvers have always been restricted to collectors / gun club members so they're not common. This guy is Australian and planned his attack for a long time. He did it here because access to MSSAs was relatively easy but next to impossible in Australia which is the reason they are being banned here now. 99% of kiwis wont be bothered by this ban so politically its a popular move.
            Last edited by Mike116; 07-04-19, 20:40. Reason: Typos

Comment

Why, why, why ? ........... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNm9JZ_joBE

Comment

And is this the beginning of the end for New Zealand ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnNB6-osoiY

Comment

Working...
                X