• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Straight from my mill!

BreitmanBlack

Known Member
11/2/17
Conus
Hey guys, just showing off some of the work from my CNC machine on 80% lowers. breakdown of parts is a little different now than pictured.

Millspec lower milled by me (look at the smooth finish)
Midwest industries handgaurd.
7.5 inch barrel (300 blackout)
Mbus pros
Eotech xps2
magpul moe grip
PDW brace
Triggertech Compitetion trigger

Reactions: auskip07

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Very nice. What would you recommend for a mid priced lower for a build? I have a PSA close to me and have considered their blemished lowers.

Bullylover

Horology Curious
2/9/18
Very nice. What would you recommend for a mid priced lower for a build? I have a PSA close to me and have considered their blemished lowers.

Blemished is the way to go for low price. You usually can’t tell, and can touch up with a marker or paint if really needed. PSA has some decent items at great prices.

Sent from the RWI App

BreitmanBlack

Known Member
11/2/17
Conus

PSA is a good choice, id also check out Anderson as well. I have a few blank lowers from both, are you building from an 80?

BreitmanBlack

Known Member
11/2/17
Conus
Blemished is the way to go for low price. You usually can’t tell, and can touch up with a marker or paint if really needed. PSA has some decent items at great prices.

Sent from the RWI App

yea i second this even tho ive never bought a blem lower ive gotten a blem handgaurd from PSA before and it was just by chance that i even saw that it was a blem. they sold it to me at regular price and then when i pointed it out i immediately got some money back. only gripe i have with PSA is their shipping time... Primary arms has them beat in my eyes for most purchases.