• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SIG P320RX - 9mm opinions?

JDnTexas

Known Member
20/11/17
Considering purchasing. Really like the idea of a factory red dot sig. Anyone own or have some range time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sexybeast

I'm Pretty Popular
12/8/06
i have not, but i can tell u how much i love shooting the sig tacops in 9, 40, and 45. solid shooters. no malfunctions at all but nothing compares to my x5. that is a real shooter my friend:drinks_cheers:

Wake123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/18
Can second the reliability of a sig in general. Never have had any issues with my p220 and p226. My first pistol purchase was the uaed p220 from the range. It has been shot countless times and still just as reliable as ever

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I’ve got a Walther PPQ. I love it. Light. Super reliable. Even my daughters love shooting it.

Kingsman

Renowned Member
24/11/15
Savile Row
I second the PPQ, as well as the CCP M2 if you'd consider a sub-compact.

The 320 had some "childhood" issues that have been fixed (supposedly), but overall a solid package; decent muzzle flip, modularity, factory extras, plus it looks nice and clean if you care.
They have released some M17 civilian limited editions as well, which imho are too expensive without having too much extra to offer.

Whatever the specs are though, and whatever the press/blogs say is good or bad, you safest bet is to put the gun in your hand and put some rounds down the range.
Test different manufacturers at the same category with similar specs because you might find something that fits you like a glove and not even see it coming.

IKEMAN

Horology Curious
28/12/18
I love my P320. My friend had one with the RX. I like his more.

poinds

17/4/17
I’m boring. I love my trusty Glock 19. You could slosh that thing in mud and it will still shoot well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spankster23

I'm Pretty Popular
6/8/13
Texas
I have walther ppq m2 and my son has the p320.
The 320 is a bit heavier,
the grips are not interchangeable for individual hand sizes. PPQ has different grip sizes
trigger action is a longer pull on the 320, particularly the first shot
320 has I believe 19 round mags, PPQ 17
rear sites are more narrow on the p320 total preference thing
PPQ M2 is the FASTEST shooting pistol, I have ever shot. I mean silly quick.
for me the walther is the way to go...