• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My concealed carry.. What's yours?

kbui57536

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/18
Virtually identical. Just shorter barrel. But still not a super cc style.

I've tried a stock P226 grip and I prefer my Legion grip. I'll check out the P229 Legion. Also the Tritium Night-Sights on the Legion mod is a bonus! Thanks for the feedback.

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
I've tried a stock P226 grip and I prefer my Legion grip. I'll check out the P229 Legion. Also the Tritium Night-Sights on the Legion mod is a bonus! Thanks for the feedback.

The grips and grey ghost trigger are great features of the legion. They make it a much more rugged and better shooting sidearm. They also make it less useful for concealment. The p229 extreme I think is the best compromise. SRT like the legion, g10 grips, etc. I actually shoot roughly the same grouping at 7-15ft with both. Only at 15yds do I start noticing the barrel difference.

https://gunnewsdaily.com/sig-p226-vs-sig-p229/

kbui57536

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/18
The grips and grey ghost trigger are great features of the legion. They make it a much more rugged and better shooting sidearm. They also make it less useful for concealment. The p229 extreme I think is the best compromise. SRT like the legion, g10 grips, etc. I actually shoot roughly the same grouping at 7-15ft with both. Only at 15yds do I start noticing the barrel difference.

https://gunnewsdaily.com/sig-p226-vs-sig-p229/

I feel that the Legion grip fits my hands much better even though they are slightly wider than stock. However, I use AlienGear IWB holsters and they actually fit my P226 comfortably except for when I sit down, the longer barrel digs into my thigh. I feel that the P229 would be perfect for the holster.

If anyone's interested, here's the AlienGear IWB (Inside Waist-Band) Cloak Tuck Holster. It's modular, which means you can switch out the poly-carbonate molding for any specific gun that you carry. You don't have to buy a separate holster for every gun you own.

http://aliengearholsters.com/alien-gear-cloak-tuck-3-0-iwb-holster-inside-the-waistband.html

Midnightx

17/3/17
Just found this thread, awesome! I think most people haven't quite noticed yet but a couple months ago glock released what is in my opinion, possibly actual glock "perfection."
Gen 5 glock 19 MOS/FS
Optic cut and front serrations from the factory with all of the Gen 5 upgrades minus that stupid pinky cut out they put on the original gen 5

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
Colt Officers .45 all day every day

fROPL.jpg

Reactions: DD60

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX
One in the waist on the leg( never know when you gotta do the cool fall down reach for the back up on your leg move)
Also might add what americas nation anthem should be changed to(team America movie)

America
America

America, fuck yeah!
Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day, yeah

America, fuck Yeah!
Freedom is the only way, yeah

Terrorists, your game is through
'Cause now you have ta answer to

America, fuck yeah!
So lick my butt and suck on my balls

America, fuck yeah!
Whatcha' gonna do when we come for you now