• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My concealed carry.. What's yours?

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
I like em big - full size all steel babayyy!!

image.jpg

And yes, when I'm carrying that piece I do wear it all day long. Now I just gotta find a matching 4506 that doesn't cost me a friggin fortune...

Looks like 3.9 not full size :)

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
Oh yeah texas is a war zone lol its our right as Americans to carry if were law abiding citizens (licensed too)

Other countries view us as crazies because we believe in an armed populace. To us it’s weird you’re not. Especially since most of those countries have had dictators or been under dictator rule in modern history. That wouldn’t fly here since day one

Reactions: Thrasher

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Oh yeah texas is a war zone lol its our right as Americans to carry if were law abiding citizens (licensed too)

So is in the midwest...I see a lot of kids in the neighborhood have nerf guns. They are trained and ready to protect 'murica. LOL

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17

Its my legal right to exercise up to 6 pigs on my village common once per month.

I choose not to exercise that right.

Reactions: Seamusflood

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
Its my legal right to exercise up to 6 pigs on my village common once per month.

I choose not to exercise that right.

Public slaughter is a pretty messed up right. In fact I highly doubt it is right but merely a law doesn’t bar you from it. In America our constitution outlines what are viewed as rights and are imbued by our creator, whoever that is to us, and are intrinsically ours which can’t be taken away or granted by the government. The right to defend yourself is one of those. As is free speech and freedom of religion. All things important to a free populace. Right to a fair trial. Right to a be free from cruel and unusual punishment. Right to be free from wanton search and seizure of our property. Etc.

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Public slaughter is a pretty messed up right. In fact I highly doubt it is right but merely a law doesn’t bar you from it. In America our constitution outlines what are viewed as rights and are imbued by our creator, whoever that is to us, and are intrinsically ours which can’t be taken away or granted by the government. The right to defend yourself is one of those. As is free speech and freedom of religion. All things important to a free populace. Right to a fair trial. Right to a be free from cruel and unusual punishment. Right to be free from wanton search and seizure of our property. Etc.

Yes, a constitution that was written about the same time as my Pig Grazing law was written (note, not slaughter - exercise. Not sure where you got slaughter from); when the only guns in existence took a minute to load a single, inaccurate shot; when no law enforcement agencies of real note existed; when the Wild West was exactly that.

But whatever, I'm not going to persuade you and vice versa so we may as well leave things there. Perhaps one day you guys will listen to the kids who have lived through the horror of school shootings and their like. Until then, nice gun.

Reactions: efajri

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
Yes, a constitution that was written about the same time as my Pig Grazing law was written (note, not slaughter - exercise. Not sure where you got slaughter from); when the only guns in existence took a minute to load a single, inaccurate shot; when no law enforcement agencies of real note existed; when the Wild West was exactly that.

But whatever, I'm not going to persuade you and vice versa so we may as well leave things there. Perhaps one day you guys will listen to the kids who have lived through the horror of school shootings and their like. Until then, nice gun.

And one day you’ll listen to the Jews who had their guns confiscated. Why are you posting in this thread if you’re anti second amendment rights?

Also, again, you can’t compare a law to a right. One is granted by intrinsically being human. One is granted or restricted by the government. The intent of the second amendment had nothing to do with muskets or cannons or ar-15’s, it had to with A the right to defend yourself and B the insurance policy against a tyrannical central government.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
And one day you’ll listen to the Jews who had their guns confiscated. Why are you posting in this thread if you’re anti second amendment rights?

Also, again, you can’t compare a law to a right. One is granted by intrinsically being human. One is granted or restricted by the government. The intent of the second amendment had nothing to do with muskets or cannons or ar-15’s, it had to with A the right to defend yourself and B the insurance policy against a tyrannical central government.

...but doesn't a modern tyrannical central government have drones and nukes now? How can we defend ourselves against them with just hand guns or some assault rifles?

Sorry my friend, I'm just stirring a pot a little...I enjoy owning guns :)

Peace.

GingerBubba

24/10/17

You're right, I shouldn't have posted in here. Enjoy.

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
...but doesn't a modern tyrannical central government have drones and nukes now? How can we defend ourselves against them with just hand guns or some assault rifles?

Peace.

No you have a point but I don’t think many in the military would agree in the us to raise arms against the citizens.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach

Peace.

The Government can't defeat the people who are armed, Nukes can't be used unless they want to make the country uninhabitable and a large scale guerilla war will depose any government.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
The number of Guns in America has increased more than 50% since 1993. In that same period of time, the Gun homicide rate has dropped 50%.

262 Million people were murdered by their own governments in the 20th century.

An estimated 10,000 unarmed Chinese Nationals were murdered in Tiananmen Square by their own Government in 1989.

Venezuela banned private gun ownership in 2012, Now in 2018 Venezuela has the 3rd highest murder rate in the world.

London's murder rate soared 44%, and incidents involving firearms increased 11% in 2017.

How exactly did an assault weapons ban/Firearms ban help the People on Paris on Friday November 13 2015?

Honduras has the highest homicide rate in the world and ranks 88th in Gun Ownership.
Switzerland has one of the lowest homicide rates in the world and ranks 3rd in gun ownership.
Now a person might say you can't compare the two because of Poverty, Education,crime ETC but by doing so you admit that guns are not the problem.

Shall I continue?

kbui57536

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/18
Looking for my second handgun for conceal carry. I already own a Sig P226 Legion. It's a bit bulky, was looking for something more compact. Any suggestions?

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
Looking for my second handgun for conceal carry. I already own a Sig P226 Legion. It's a bit bulky, was looking for something more compact. Any suggestions?

I love my sig p226 legion but it’s not a CC. Look at the p229 xtreme or stock (legion is bulkier grips) - the 229 is a shortened but same mag capacity and same gun essentially but .5” shorter, or full conceal go p365.

kbui57536

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/18
I love my sig p226 legion but it’s not a CC. Look at the p229 xtreme or stock (legion is bulkier grips) - the 229 is a shortened but same mag capacity and same gun essentially but .5” shorter, or full conceal go p365.

How does the P229 feel when gripping it? Is it the same as the P226?