• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Every Day Carry

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
LOL it was a flat part , and i put the blade parallel to the parting line , caught the edge , and flicked it out , plus we have our own tool room on site , and there was no class A surface on the part [emoji14]

But i am a wild man :D
Hahaha any tools you have use hot runners?

sent from Samsung s8 + via RWI app

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I always hated hot runners and probes LOL.

sent from Samsung s8 + via RWI app

D

d4m.test

wow really ?

i carry a knife daily , you want to know what i did with it last night ?

I had to cut a huge piece of cardboard down to fit in one of or presses to protect a vinyl conveyer belt from molten plastic , i cut 2 water hoses to size , and i used the blade to pry a stuck part out of a mold .....and that makes me an idiot ?

Id be an idiot if i didnt carry a knife...IMO

No. I wouldn't class you as an idiot for carrying a knife which is essential for your job. If your job involves cutting up pieces of cardboard then of course you need a knife.

RobertM

Horology Curious
15/2/16
;n5244771 said:
Most of my browsing on here is done through clicking on the forum link which brings up the threads with new posts in them.

For some reason I can't resist but to click on the everyday carry thread when it comes up so more fool me.

But what are they doing here? What have they to do with watches?

I have only been on this forum a while now and I find it very informative and have learned a great deal. However I can't for the life of me work out why the love of watches coincides with idiots who choose to carry knives with them and pretend that they are normal people within society.

An interesting statistic I read a few days ago:

Number of Americans killed on battlefields in all wars in history: 1,396,733

Killed by firearms in the US since 1968: 1,516,863

But tell us to start another thread because those statistics are clearly acceptable and are the unfortunate but necessary consequence to uphold the peoples rights to bear arms, which obviously is the most important thing. Because we love a weapon in our pockets or on our person.

Merica!!!!

Except 63% of those gun deaths were suicides which would reduce the number of unlawful deaths by guns to 955,623. That is still a high number but the findings need to be laid out by category so you get a truer idea of what is what. http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...mericans-killed-guns-1968-all-wars-says-colu/

RobertM

Horology Curious
15/2/16

Wallet, Luminox Series 8400 Black Ops Steel watch, Zero Tolerance automatic knife, car keys, St Michael coin, and of course an M&P Shield 2.0 in 9mm.

Last edited: