• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gun talk

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
Who's shooting what? Any new purchases? Here's what I've been playing with.
e243e0235199f23378a73beb2ba24f2a.jpg
649154419d2faa08fe5be6a58dca6ed6.jpg
9a6677064c962c9e8422cab195bcd18c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Looking good Stangy!

i just bought a Smith and Wesson Shield in 9mm. A great little for the money.

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Looking good Stangy!

i just bought a Smith and Wesson Shield in 9mm. A great little for the money.

How do you like it? I'm kinda over the polymer stuff.

frediiii

3/7/15
In order to attend civil services instead of the "army" here in austria i had to sign a letter that basically said: "i do not want to shoot people". That prohibited me to buy any kind of guns or semiauto rifles for a period of 15 years... That was 11 years ago. Looking forward to buy a 38 S&W and a Glock 34 in about 4 years pffff...

Gesendet von meinem LG-H850 mit Tapatalk

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
How do you like it? I'm kinda over the polymer stuff.

compared to the piece of shat S&W Sigma...it's 1000x better. I bought the Sigma for home defense but it's the biggest wast of money I ever spent. I'm not sure I could hit someone with it at 2 yards with it. In contrast I was smacking a 12" target at 100 yards with the Shield.

Fiveostang

6/11/12
compared to the piece of shat S&W Sigma...it's 1000x better. I bought the Sigma for home defense but it's the biggest wast of money I ever spent. I'm not sure I could hit someone with it at 2 yards with it. In contrast I was smacking a 12" target at 100 yards with the Shield.

That's why I bought that DP-12. Double barrel 12 gauge pump that holds 16 shells. I've got the two barrels loaded with buck and 14 slugs behind it. Break into my house I dare you I double dare you MFer

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
That's why I bought that DP-12. Double barrel 12 gauge pump that holds 16 shells. I've got the two barrels loaded with buck and 14 slugs behind it. Break into my house I dare you I double dare you MFer

Yeah, that's one hell of a shotgun....Probably the best there is for home defense.

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Yeah, that's one hell of a shotgun....Probably the best there is for home defense.

I agree it's spensive though haha. Are you carrying the shield or is that for the nightstand?

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
In order to attend civil services instead of the "army" here in austria i had to sign a letter that basically said: "i do not want to shoot people". That prohibited me to buy any kind of guns or semiauto rifles for a period of 15 years... That was 11 years ago. Looking forward to buy a 38 S&W and a Glock 34 in about 4 years pffff...

Living in a country where guns are readily available can be a blessing or a curse. Smh. Good luck, I hope you are able to get your guns in a couple years. There is nothing like going out and punching holes in paper.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
I agree it's spensive though haha. Are you carrying the shield or is that for the nightstand?

its tough to get a CCW in California. It's mostly in the nightstand but I carry it when hiking/camping.

Fiveostang

6/11/12

That blows the big one.

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Living in a country where guns are readily available can be a blessing or a curse. Smh. Good luck, I hope you are able to get your guns in a couple years. There is nothing like going out and punching holes in paper.

Or watermelons or A/C units or TVs or shaving cream cans hahaha

Fiveostang

6/11/12
its tough to get a CCW in California. It's mostly in the nightstand but I carry it when hiking/camping.

I don't know how you tolerate the CA gun laws!!

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
I don't know how you tolerate the CA gun laws!!

With th the new laws they just passed in about ready to move. The people that make our laws in this state are idiots!

Fiveostang

6/11/12
With th the new laws they just passed in about ready to move. The people that make our laws in this state are idiots!

Yea brother my jaw dropped at the Supreme Court ruling i think it was San Fran? voting it is not unconstitutional to deny the right to conceal carry.

frediiii

3/7/15
I can go shooting as much as I want, as long as someone lends me his gear. I just can't legally own them. So not that bad, actually. All the fun, non of the maintenance :)

frediiii

3/7/15
Or watermelons or A/C units or TVs or shaving cream cans hahaha

Lol that reminds me of my great idea to shoot a shaving cream can with an air rifle in my livingroom years ago... That stuff is a b*tch to clean off things... :)

Fiveostang

6/11/12
I can go shooting as much as I want, as long as someone lends me his gear. I just can't legally own them. So not that bad, actually. All the fun, non of the maintenance :)

Brother the maintenance is half the fun

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Lol that reminds me of my great idea to shoot a shaving cream can with an air rifle in my livingroom years ago... That stuff is a b*tch to clean off things... :)

Haha yea that's why we shoot them outside lol. My range does car shoots too which is really cool.