• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Interesting view on Gun Control--------Strong Language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
With my kids so can't see it. But I fully support telling second amendment righters to eff themselves at every opportunity.

Minkman

17/1/13
Criminals don't obey laws , "gun control" is a liberal Ponzi scheme to disarm America and prepare for a police state ...

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
Fully.. It's a complete sham.. Misguided people will always have weapons banning guns isn't the solution. I advocate gun ownership proudly. I have a CCW and carry regularly. Florida gives me the right to protect myself, family, and my fellow neighbors.

Criminals don't obey laws , "gun control" is a liberal Ponzi scheme to disarm America and prepare for a police state ...

phunkshunz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/12/12
Fully.. It's a complete sham.. Misguided people will always have weapons banning guns isn't the solution. I advocate gun ownership proudly. I have a CCW and carry regularly. Florida gives me the right to protect myself, family, and my fellow neighbors.

What do You need protection from?!
Never understood all this "protection" thing... If everybody need guns for protection something must be VERY f***** up.... Am i wrong?!

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
You are not wrong, but we live in a messed up society, having lived on both sides knowing what I know today, I prefer to be armed and that's my choice. You are free to make yours but neither one of us should impose their beliefs on each other. Keep freedom of choice free that's all.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
What do You need protection from?!
Never understood all this "protection" thing... If everybody need guns for protection something must be VERY f***** up.... Am i wrong?!

The Nazi's did two things when taking control of Germany...censure free speech and take away private gun ownership..Do you really trust your government?

phunkshunz

Banned
24/12/12
I wouldnt trust my neighbours if they all got guns... Thats for sure... Do you trust youtube government more because you are armed?! I dont get your point...

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
I wouldnt trust my neighbours if they all got guns... Thats for sure... Do you trust youtube government more because you are armed?! I dont get your point...

When/if the sh!t hits the fan, I'm protecting my family and property....can't do that with a squirt gun, chief..

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
The Nazi's did two things when taking control of Germany...censure free speech and take away private gun ownership..Do you really trust your government?

Your shitty gun isn't going to stop the F-18 Super Hornet that your government is sending your way tin foil teabilly.

phunkshunz

Banned
24/12/12
So all americans are gunned to the teeth just incase something happens... But it havent yet...

Seems like a pretty weak argument... But we live totally diffrent lifes... In sweden we dont allow guns like in america... And if you ask me... That might very well be the reason why we feel much safer here without guns..

karesz501

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
European Union
I don't mind rednecks having guns and shooting themselves and their country into pieces, Europe is a safer place to be. Even if shit hits the fans. Guns don't feed you.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Protect yourself any way that you want...I have never had to use my gun, but I would if I had to.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Wtf are you talking about, asswipe?

I laugh everytime I read conspiracy theorists say they need their guns to protect themselves against the government. What are you and your gun going to do against the US Military ? Most ridiculous argument ever made . This is what happens when you watch too much Fox and Alex Jones.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
I laugh everytime I read conspiracy theorists say they need their guns to protect themselves against the government. What are you and your gun going to do against the US Military ? Most ridiculous argument ever made . This is what happens when you watch too much Fox and Alex Jones.

Look, I never implied I was "going to take on the military"..but, look what happened during Katrina..it's conceivable that during a major crisis, all hell will break loose, and I want to be armed..not everybody's a "nice guy" like you..

Status
Not open for further replies.