• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guns and watches..

hackkakid

18/1/19
Merica
AP Juan Pablo Montoya, 8" 300 Blackout w/ Battle Arms Development PDW Carbon Fiber Stock System, Timney Trigger, Aimpoint T1 Micro & Gemtech Quicksand Suppressor

VuP9ah.jpg

Reactions: bwoah! and Wiblergt

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I wonder if any of these guns were used in one of the two mass shootings today? Got to love your constitutional right!

GingerBubba

24/10/17
It doesn't give you any pause for thought? That perhaps, just perhaps, rampant gun ownership is a bad idea?

GingerBubba

24/10/17
I stopped watching that after about five seconds, purely because I've never heard that 35-40k stat before and don't care about that - it's more the general point that having weapons of mass destruction so easily available is crazy as it leads to massacres like today (and which seem to be happening ever more frequently). If these dissatisfied idiots had been in England, they might have liked a few people (for example, three terrorists acting in concert managed to kill a handful of people using cars and knives in the Westminster Bridge attack), but that's so less deadly than the massive deaths that can result from gun violence - just look at Vegas. It seems mad to me. Your guns do look very pretty though.

hackkakid

18/1/19
Merica
I stopped watching that after about five seconds,

Ah, good old cognitive dissonance, just block out what you do not want to hear.

Mass shooting are a terrible thing, but mental health disorders lead to massacres and they are what need to be addressed, crazies will use any tools they have available.

Fortunately we have the right protect our selves and a way to protect our rights in this country, much more than you can say. There are close to 400 million guns in the USA (more than our citizens) and less than 9,000 gun related homicides each year, mostly in poverty stricken areas of 4 states in the USA.

Guns are definitely not the problem.

Reactions: 234BUDs

234BUDs

22/7/17
I stopped watching that after about five seconds, purely because I've never heard that 35-40k stat before and don't care about that - it's more the general point that having weapons of mass destruction so easily available is crazy as it leads to massacres like today (and which seem to be happening ever more frequently). If these dissatisfied idiots had been in England, they might have liked a few people (for example, three terrorists acting in concert managed to kill a handful of people using cars and knives in the Westminster Bridge attack), but that's so less deadly than the massive deaths that can result from gun violence - just look at Vegas. It seems mad to me. Your guns do look very pretty though.

If you would like a somewhat short analysis of some people's views on gun ownership let me know. I wrote a speech on why gun control is not all it's made out to be and if you want to read it message me your email and I'll send it. Otherwise have a good day man!

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Ah, good old cognitive dissonance, just block out what you do not want to hear.

Mass shooting are a terrible thing, but mental health disorders lead to massacres and they are what need to be addressed, crazies will use any tools they have available.

Fortunately we have the right protect our selves and a way to protect our rights in this country, much more than you can say. There are close to 400 million guns in the USA (more than our citizens) and less than 9,000 gun related homicides each year, mostly in poverty stricken areas of 4 states in the USA.

Guns are definitely not the problem.

It's not that I'm blocking it out, I'm just on holiday and so I'm a bit busy doing fun things. I'll watch the video when I'm back at work and have a few minutes to kill. But I'm kind of in agreement with you that mental health is a big factor in these things - that often seems to be a factor when tens of people are murdered. Or when a person has been bullied in school for years. Or when someone had been sacked from their job or passed over for promotion or jilted by a lover or...... Well, there seem to be quite a few reasons. The trouble is, in all of those situations (which can't even controlled), the rogue person can kill many tens of people with automatic weapons, whereas as if you stop the guns (which can easily be controlled), then the same sort of situation tends to result in few/no deaths. Imo.

But I genuinely do think your guns look really cool.

alfonzo

25/7/19
Didn't see any references to Ladies watches and the pic above does not indicate she is wearing a watch so here are 2 of my wife's favorite things. Her dirty carry G19 and her favorite Gen Datejust, filthy as well. That's good as both get carried daily. Good thing I took this pic cuz that Glock has shit growing in it... ;-P

dateglock.jpg

Reactions: hackkakid

pokerbotme

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/2/19
guns and watches.. like peanut butter and jelly.

I'm paranoid about photo'ing mine.. worried about there being evidence they exist. to much spying by big brother to show them what i really have.

alfonzo

25/7/19
Moved into the garagemahall and I am still awaiting the riggers to install the machines but I thought a pic was in order. I built both things in the image, one franken one Gen..

g&r.jpg

Reactions: Wiblergt