• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PORTUGAL

Tigrebravo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/11
Bolas,pelos vistos são poucos!
Cumprimentos

Bolas pelos vistos somos poucos aqui eu sou novo nesta área,mas comecei a ganhar gosto...
Cumprimentos

Shogo

27/4/19
Ola Malta, então como estamos?

Do you happen to know if watch companies can sue you if the watch gets detected at portuguese customs? I heard of a guy being sued by rolex for ordering a fake one to portugal.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
I highly doubt that... the customs shouldn’t be too concerned about that... I have travelled in and out of the country numerous times without any issues...

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Do you happen to know if watch companies can sue you if the watch gets detected at portuguese customs? I heard of a guy being sued by rolex for ordering a fake one to portugal.

But you must be referring to ordering into the country... I don’t live in Portugal so I am unfamiliar with the local laws... where I live it isn’t illegal to purchase a fake good.. only illegal to sell

Last edited:

Shogo

27/4/19
I read that if a watch gets seized, the brand will be contacted and their lawyers will prosecute you. Apparently in Italy and Portugal the law is very strict about this.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
I read that if a watch gets seized, the brand will be contacted and their lawyers will prosecute you. Apparently in Italy and Portugal the law is very strict about this.

Just deny any relationship with the package... how are they going to trace it or prove that you’ve purchased it? I wouldn’t be too concerned about it... in any case just deny the accusation and/or ignore the warning letters from the watch company

Reactions: Rolemars