• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

INDONESIA

WGJA

Known Member
17/1/15
Ke toko jam tangan mana aja juga bisa. Gampang mod sendiri kok.

pengalaman gw kurang enk, dua kali perbaiki di indo tnpa referral akhirnya mereka ga bisa benerin eh malah rusak lebih parah (jam modded). Ujung2nya hrus kirim lagi ke Sg buat perbaiki n dll (2-3 bulanan). Untung2an sih dpet servis jam yang bisa buat jam modded.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
pengalaman gw kurang enk, dua kali perbaiki di indo tnpa referral akhirnya mereka ga bisa benerin eh malah rusak lebih parah (jam modded). Ujung2nya hrus kirim lagi ke Sg buat perbaiki n dll (2-3 bulanan). Untung2an sih dpet servis jam yang bisa buat jam modded.

What's the issue with the watch again? Sometimes, it is easier to do it yourself :)

arayo

Known Member
14/2/19
hello gais!
indonesian tapi tingal di jepang nih.
masih aktif ini grup?

indomie

Looking Around
9/6/20
hi guys, new to the forum here. With the recent relaxation of the PSBB, would anyone know whether if it's ok fo order from TDs? I was planning to order from Jtime a couple of month ago, Li said that with the current COVID-19 situation, it's hard to ship using HK Post to Indo. Do any of the members here have any ideas or have gotten any orders shipped in the last couple of week?

Daytonpigue

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/21
Aduh senangnya ktmu ini grup
Mau nanya dong ada yg biasa Modd ngak di Sini?
Saya dari Jakarta
Mau mod 116520 Noob saya.
Tambahin dial arf dan bezel Arf
Kirim ke luar negeri kejauhan
Semoga ada deh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yhj85

Horology Curious
25/3/21
Selamat sore. Apa kabar? Hatihati covid 19

Hello guys in indonesia:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk