• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ENGLAND

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
That's easy guys. Watch their running back's footwork when they are dodging the defenders. Holy crap they are some fancy foot work. Almost like John Travolta in Satursay Night Fever!!
hence Football.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

This place is remarkably empty of English it seems???

D

d4m.test

Where are [MENTION=31616]Phil G[/MENTION] and [MENTION=76533]Liamborghini[/MENTION] to make a start

D

d4m.test

100 miles or so due north mate, on Wirral [emoji4]

Liamborghini

Renowned Member
21/12/13
[MENTION=31616]Phil G[/MENTION] we should totally do it! But I'm down south in Bristol! :cry:

RichRobby

Renowned Member
1/5/15
I'm originally from Gloucester. Can't get more of a rugby city than that, and....... Ex captain Phil Vickery bought and lives in my grandads old farm house. But what am I doing boasting. England rugby are effing wank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
Due to overwhelming demand, another replica watch soirée has been planned for spring, the last few have proved to be such overwhelming success that members across the forums are still talking about them, maybe down to the bloody nice chap who organised it?? but probably more likely to be the wonderful prizes on offer in the raffle
image.png

plenty of advance warning here so I’m expecting a big turn out!!

10th Feb HALIFAX West Yorkshire UK

PM me for details.....

So who’s in???

Check it out over the street--

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/135569-yorkshire-spring-gtg-2018/

Ginney91

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/18
Somebody kick one of these off down south!!! I am Dorset/Hampshire

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
London here... shame I’ve missed the last GTG... when’s the next one?

pete195

2/3/14
Blackpool UK
Whats the odds on this?
Chatting to a chap on a forum like this ,only to find out he lives less than a mile from me , wow