• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BRAZIL

Guicamarao

17/2/14
Matsumoto, aqui não é o local para isso. Um noob v7 na fonte custa 400 USD, como vc quer pagar menos de 1k reais? Não existe almoço grátis meu amigo. Me manda uma mp q ajudamos vc

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Any members from Brazil that can help me?
My girl is wanting a bag, but it´s sold out everywhere but in your country where they make them. Anyone who would be willing to help get it shipped to me? They don´t do international shipping...

Cheers guys!

What kind of bag is this? ... I guess international shipping isn´t the favorite for these "bigger" products because of costs... shipping from here gets too expensive and sometimes not everybody is willing to pay it.
Government tries to cut citizens as much as they can around here.

Cheers,
Spirit.

tarteflet

Looking Around
1/3/17
V7 nem de brind sai 800,00,tem muito mala na olx,shazam tambem nao fala a real...é dificil fonte no brazil...

Enviado do meu iPhone usando RWI

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
What kind of bag is this? ...

It´s a basket veawe bag. No very expensive, but sold out form all international dealers, and only available form the maker´s site. If you can help me out, I would be very grateful.

Have a nice W E

Cheers

*edit: she got the bag, and hated it[emoji12]

D

d4m.test

Hey, novo por aqui tb!
Estou com essas, comprar de TD naõ é garantido, mas vale a pena? Tem um tal te Ryan da Intime. qual o site disso?

D

d4m.test

Brazil here, Just bought a pam 671 from Toro. waiting for the delivery, by airmail post.

D

d4m.test

Brazil here, Just bought a pam 671 from Toro. waiting for the delivery, by airmail post.

E chegou tudo em ordem? Como foi?
No site deles, dizem que não mandam para o Brasil.

Estou querendo comprar o clássico Speedmaster com movimento manual Lemania. Sabem se encontro aqui no Brasil?

eldelay

Horology Curious
19/8/16
Oi tudo bem? . I just moved to São Paulo /SP.

I wanted to know if I bought from a TD would I have to pay import taxes on getting the watch shipped here? I'm from the USA and want to know if I should just wait until next year when I return to the US to buy a watch.

I've visited some shops on Paulista Ave and 25 de março. They wanted $R 2200 for an IWC 3777. On puretime its only 330 USD.

What do you recommend?

Obrigado.

Sent from the RWI App

Suzukd

Looking Around
2/1/19
[SUP]Happy New Year for everyone.
One more from Brazil @ Rio de Janeiro. I’m owner of Rolex Sub noob v7 and looking for a new super rep as well.
Any Brazilian group to discuss about a high quality rep (Breitling, Hublot, PAM, Rolex)?
Also, Shazam is a good TD? Any thoughts?[/SUP]

Berike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/19
Sou novo aqui no grupo, por onde vocês compram, como é com questão de alfandega?

I'm new here to the group, where you guys buy, how do you guys handle with customs?

jeangui

20/4/17
Hey friends,

On holiday in your beautiful country, I was wondering if anyone of you was willing to sell its watch? I came there without my gen by fear of getting stolen, but I fell naked without anything on my wrist. Do you guys have any plan for a place where to find rep in your country or know someone who wants to sell its own?

See you

Berike

6/2/19
Com o lançamento do novo Noob V10 eu devo vender meu Hulk Noob V9, 0 detalhes, está em perfeito estado

marceloezandrade

Looking Around
20/8/15
From Brasil, passando uma temporada nos EUA. Alguns Rolex menos importantes e PP; relógios taxados e devolvidos, perdidos, mas no geral feliz. Recomendo Tim/FatPanda como sempre confiável! Será um prazer conversar com vocês - em português - a respeito de mods, em particular AR coating, eventual manutenção e alteração de hands, pulseiras, não tenho nenhum acesso ou profissional que releve/reconheça réplicas de qualidade como também "merecedoras de atenção" em Uberlândia/MG (natural) ou São Paulo (trabalho). Um grande abraço.