• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Philippines

seikolonian09

Known Member
23/12/18
I wouldn't trust the ones in Lazada and Shopee. There's a big chance that you might get a different watch.

mightysigs

Horology Curious
24/6/19
Hello mga kababayan, planning to purchase my first rep (DJ41 VSF). Do we still have issues with customs these days? Anyone recently purchased a watch from a TD? Also, how do you proceed with transactions? Are you using transferwise? Totally newbie in this game so any tips a big help. Thanks and stay safe. :)

Law_Of_Attraction

Horology Curious
9/2/21
Hello mga kababayan, planning to purchase my first rep (DJ41 VSF). Do we still have issues with customs these days? Anyone recently purchased a watch from a TD? Also, how do you proceed with transactions? Are you using transferwise? Totally newbie in this game so any tips a big help. Thanks and stay safe. :)

Hi kabayan. Just made my first purchase from Ryan (Intime) and he was great. I paid using bitcoin. Ready for shipping but hoping for the best. Will share updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mightysigs

mightysigs

Horology Curious
24/6/19
Hi kabayan. Just made my first purchase from Ryan (Intime) and he was great. I paid using bitcoin. Ready for shipping but hoping for the best. Will share updates

Salamat. I'm concerned about the watch being seized. Planning to purchase either from PT or TT.

seikolonian09

Known Member
23/12/18
Sharing my VSF 116610LN. It's miles apart from my modded NOOB V7.
cd08f99acc6bce9f6864b77c717a752c.jpg

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

zoiks

Known Member
14/2/13
Sharing my VSF 116610LN. It's miles apart from my modded NOOB V7.
cd08f99acc6bce9f6864b77c717a752c.jpg

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

looks good.. from which TD did you purchase? i'm contemplating on buying a rootbeer.. but still hesitant beacuse of customs issue that the watch might be seized..

seikolonian09

Known Member
23/12/18
looks good.. from which TD did you purchase? i'm contemplating on buying a rootbeer.. but still hesitant beacuse of customs issue that the watch might be seized..

Got it from a balikbayan relative. Ordered it from Li before they went back to PH.

Yeah. The customs issue here sucks.

pinoyako04

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/21
Any Local Seller here who sells top quality replica watch in Manila? On Facebook / Instagram.., i’m afraid of buying overseas..

Last edited:

Law_Of_Attraction

Horology Curious
9/2/21
Salamat. I'm concerned about the watch being seized. Planning to purchase either from PT or TT.

“Item sent to delivery office” shipment update today after being “enroute to delivery office” since 30 March via Philpost. Nakakainip!

mightysigs

Horology Curious
24/6/19
“Item sent to delivery office” shipment update today after being “enroute to delivery office” since 30 March via Philpost. Nakakainip!

Patience is a virtue pare. Haha. I hope it gets to your doorstep without any problems. :)

Law_Of_Attraction

Horology Curious
9/2/21
Sorry, I am a woman. ???? But yes I have received it today. It looks great! The QC photos did not do it justice! I even feel like they sent a different watch vs. the QC pics. I almost rejected it for some reason but thought I could give it a try + it was cheap (mura lng yung pinili ko kaya sinet ko na expectations ko pero ang ganda padin. LOL) They shipped out 22 March and received it 8 April. Considering la Semana Santa and ECQ, mabilis padin! Nagkaprob pako sa bitcoin payment and medyo nagdalwang isip pako iapprove ung QC pics. Pero ayos sa Intime, for me. Ang dali kusap ni Ryan + mabilis magreply. EMS lng ung available sa website nila and shipping method pero all good naman. Hindi na tumambay sa customs pero I paid P112 sa courier. :)

Law_Of_Attraction

Horology Curious
9/2/21
Sorry, I am a woman. ???? But yes I have received it today. It looks great! The QC photos did not do it justice! I even feel like they sent a different watch vs. the QC pics. I almost rejected it for some reason but thought I could give it a try + it was cheap (mura lng yung pinili ko kaya sinet ko na expectations ko pero ang ganda padin. LOL) They shipped out 22 March and received it 8 April. Considering la Semana Santa and ECQ, mabilis padin! Nagkaprob pako sa bitcoin payment and medyo nagdalwang isip pako iapprove ung QC pics. Pero ayos sa Intime, for me. Ang dali kusap ni Ryan + mabilis magreply. EMS lng ung available sa website nila and shipping method pero all good naman. Hindi na tumambay sa customs pero I paid P112 sa courier. :)

I am a woman (LOL emoji)***

mightysigs

Horology Curious
24/6/19
Nice. Sorry about calling you pare. Should have been mare. Please post photos when you get the chance. Might pull the trigger then for a VRF Pepsi GTM and VSF datejust from geektime. :) Thanks.

zoiks

Known Member
14/2/13
Any Local Seller here who sells top quality replica watch in Manila? On Facebook / Instagram.., i’m afraid of buying overseas..

there are a few.. but the premium is a bit high.. but try to nego though.. i'm sure they are willing to give you a discount.. all for the love of the hobby

pinoyako04

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/21
Hi new in this rep world, i want to purchase a submariner & gmt ii, two tone..whats the best factory up to date for two tone gold/black submariner & gmt master ii rootbeer? Thanks

sub twotone..vrf or arf?
Gmt rootbeer..gmf factory?