• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Philippines

n0ypi

Horology Curious
30/7/19
Seized ang item ko bro. Inorder ko nung July. Hehe. Pinagbabayad ako 37k for customs duties and tax. Hahaha. September 12 last convo namin ng DHL rep, hanggang sa nawala na yung tracking number ko. I assume they are enjoying the item na. Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aguy! Si DHL rep nag papa bayad or sa post office? Grabe yung 37k.

Ano pala inorder mo if you don't mind me asking and from which TD?

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Javajunkie

Horology Curious
25/10/17
Saw a few Reps starting to appear on Shopee.ph , particularly some "N factory" ( I presume that's Noob ) daytona's and subs.

shopee items from China usually get shipped and delivered fast and with no hassle. Might be a dealer taking advantage of shopee logistics?

Javajunkie

Horology Curious
25/10/17
Saw a few Reps starting to appear on Shopee.ph , particularly some "N factory" ( I presume that's Noob ) daytona's and subs.

shopee items from China usually get shipped and delivered fast and with no hassle. Might be a dealer taking advantage of shopee logistics?

Weird, my post posted 3 times. How do you delete a post?

Last edited:

Javajunkie

Horology Curious
25/10/17

are you trying this guy on Shoppee?

TPS007

Horology Curious
19/12/17
Hi. Newbie here. I'd like to ask about the one who used Easybox for the delivery of the watch. How much did you declare? Also, it asks for the name of the item. I know I can't put there that I'm ordering a replica. Can you give us an idea how to go about it? Thank you in advance.

eVoltex7

Looking Around
14/12/20
Hi, let me know if someone is selling their rolex sub or tudor black bay 58. From Manila here

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Also looking for local super-clone sub no date if meron.

Checked a so called clone from a guy but seems like its not the best quality rep na available local. And they are selling it for 30k. Looks almost identical sa clone/high quality reps in GH.

Another thing. For a very good quality rep / super-clone how much would you think it should cost local? Lets say for the rolex sub no date that im eyeing.

eVoltex7

Looking Around
14/12/20
Been checking and saw the latest VSF sub. They say that its the closest to the legit as of present date. But seems im new here. I need inputs from he expert most especially where and how ti order.
Tried emailing lucy before but no reply.

Gatuso

Looking Around
25/1/21
Anyone who is looking for the following, pm me
AP V10 15710
Pam 005 Noob V11

Last edited:

zoiks

Known Member
14/2/13
Anyone tried buying from LAZADA? there are already a few selling noob reps.. not sure if it's from the TD here