• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Philippines

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Wow, dami ko na na-miss on the thread, this new office of mine is blocking the site for reason I don't know of... Still looking for those interested in selling their reps. I want a white dial dress watch this time, puro black dial na reps ko eh, hehe.

How about a JF AP 15400 RG in White Dial in black leather strap? =D

Drens

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/10/18
May nakita akong ZFactory na Tudors, Noob Rolexes sa Greenhills.

Drens

6/10/18
Not at all sure. There are a couple of stores that know ZF and Noob. Mainly relied on the appearance and markings and stickers. 1 year warranty daw coz they can return to TD. Well... Their TD.

The lumes were pretty strong. The Tudor and Blancpain were stronger than my gen Tag. Can't see difference with my gen pelagos. Also took pics but can't seem to post here. The BP was from an OM Factory.

Reactions: Mikio17

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Not at all sure. There are a couple of stores that know ZF and Noob. Mainly relied on the appearance and markings and stickers. 1 year warranty daw coz they can return to TD. Well... Their TD.

The lumes were pretty strong. The Tudor and Blancpain were stronger than my gen Tag. Can't see difference with my gen pelagos. Also took pics but can't seem to post here. The BP was from an OM Factory.

I'll know it once I see it. I'll be back in PH by the end of this month. I'll pay them a visit =) Most of them just know the factories name but doesn't know the product itself. Mga gusto lang talaga kumita

Drens

6/10/18
Hey... maybe you can point me to the right direction... Tip ah ???? itching to get the sub no date alleged V7. Or the maroon Black Bay na ZF.

Drens

6/10/18
Yep but the v8 is 65k. V7 is 20k but yun nga not sure if it's real noob.

jhezerrheyreyes

19/10/18
Philippines
Grabe na presyuhan ngayon ah. Huli kong tingin sa GH, mga 35k lang yung mga high end daw nila. Daw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Oh my, mga tao nga naman talaga sa GH. I'm lucky that I always travel here at CONUS. That's why I don't have any problem regarding ordering. Too bad, magbabakasyon ako sa pinas ngayon for 4 months hahah. So stop muna from buying =D

jhezerrheyreyes

19/10/18
Philippines
Hehehe. Okay sayo. Sa tulad ko e makikipagsapalaran sa customs. Wala pa namang refund order ko kay BK. ????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cassius0314

Horology Curious
8/9/19
For my rep collection:

1. HBB Ice Bang
2. Daytona (Champagne Dial) on a osyter flex
3. AP Royal Oak w/ White Dial in Black leather Strap
4. PPF Nautilus Blue V1
5. Pam 036
6. Tag Heaur - Calibre 16
7. Breitling Avenger
8. Omega Speedmaster
9. Jaeger LeCoultre
10. Hublot Classic - Blue Dial on SS
11. Sub No Date
12 . PP Calatrava

Planing to add 1 more daytona and 1 BK Sub with date and probably a 2 tone Sub Black / Gold

Hi! May i know what kind of Sub no date did you get? Noob? JF? Or ZZF? TIA