• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Philippines

ladygeek

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/12/21
Anyone know a watchsmith who can modify watches? I have a 1675 Cartel/BP with the A2836 movement and a Viet dial which has dial feet for a gen 1575 Rolex movement. I had my trusted watchsmith cut the feet and use dial dots to fit the movement but I think because of this, the dial now sits higher than normal and aftermarket hands don’t fit.

I could use the original hands but they are currently without any lume and I am looking for a shop who can relume them. Any suggestions?

Mang Loy and Mang Andy comes to mind when it comes to reluming.

mojako

13/11/08
Hello! I just wannas ask if anyone is selling their replica's here in the Philippines? Please let me know and if you sell it, I would like to buy them since I wouldn't like to purchase one from China. Thank you!

You have PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ladygeek

1/12/21
I have a bnew VSF 126610LN (Black 41mm sub) with confirmed VSF movement and good QC. PM me for inquiries.

darylle

Looking Around
12/1/22
Hello! Send a PM po if you have a Rep for sale under 20k php, thank you! Would be interested to buy another one.

Would be much better if installment/layaway is available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: ladygeek

JGJGJG

Looking Around
29/1/22
Hi mga pare. So it's February 2022 na. Should we still go through Easybox ph or rekta na at bahala na si JTime or Geektime sa shipping? My address is in Metro Manila. Im just waiting for their Chinese holiday to be over and ill proceed with the order immediately after that (Feb.10).

Last edited:
Reactions: ladygeek

justbeingreal777

Horology Curious
8/2/22
hello all! anyone here owns a ZF or VSF "HULK" ? How are they in terms of copy and movement longevity?

looking to buy soon, either from a TD or local sellers in the Philippines.

toxoviper

17/12/11
hello all! anyone here owns a ZF or VSF "HULK" ? How are they in terms of copy and movement longevity?

Go for VSF if you can. Their quality out of the box are quite impressive. However, since their factory is supposedly already closed after last year's raid, their watches are now very limited. Some China sellers even fake them now! fake of fakes! :confused:

Reactions: justbeingreal777

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency

Look post above, someone selling VSF,not hulk but LN, but local. You might want to consider, then change bezel to green, you'll have a kermit though, not hulk. VSF are really good.

justbeingreal777

Horology Curious
8/2/22
Go for VSF if you can. Their quality out of the box are quite impressive. However, since their factory is supposedly already closed after last year's raid, their watches are now very limited. Some China sellers even fake them now! fake of fakes! :confused:

Thank you for this. Will go for vsf.

Last edited:

justbeingreal777

Horology Curious
8/2/22
Look post above, someone selling VSF,not hulk but LN, but local. You might want to consider, then change bezel to green, you'll have a kermit though, not hulk. VSF are really good.

Yes. Looking at it now. Thank you very much

justbeingreal777

Horology Curious
8/2/22
Sir for china i found a forwarder. Easybox.ph. Havent tried it yet though.

Hello. I know Im digging a post. But i would like to know if you use easybox for replica watch, do you claim it as replica?

mojako

13/11/08
Hello. I know Im digging a post. But i would like to know if you use easybox for replica watch, do you claim it as replica?

Hi i havent used eastbox. I still use shipping cart. I just declare watch. No probs so far

seikolonian09

Known Member
23/12/18
If anyone is looking for a rep friendly watch repair shop, you can try Sonny at Greenhills. His shop is located at Theater Mall beside Starbucks. Saw plenty of reps being serviced there.

Here's his number should you want to inquire: 09083965430

His work has been vouched for by SWCP members.

Reactions: tdk1010

toxoviper

17/12/11

Careful with mentioning replica when shipping items internationally. Reps are illegal and customs is authorized to seize them. Also, even if customs doesn't know it's a rep but thinks that it's a high value watch (worth P10,000 or more), they can hold the item to tax it.

Another thing to be careful with. You might want to go for the more expensive Triangle Shipping that the TDs offer. It's a bit more pricey, but might provide you more insurance that the rep will arrive here safely. There are some TDs (such as Lucy) who has had several reps seized when sending to Philippines Your mileage may vary. Ingat.

seikolonian09

Known Member
23/12/18
Here's my 116618LB by VSF
67d2d1a14e03f0a415f52a265137ba47.jpg

Sent from my SM-F926N using Tapatalk

justbeingreal777

Horology Curious
8/2/22
Hello, need help in sourcing out a bezel for my deepsea rolex, mine is fading and the pearl is bad. But the movement is awesome, running for 3yrs already that is y i want to do a replacement to make it look really good near gen.

Supermega

Horology Curious
11/8/19

I have a VSF 126610LN if youre interested, local. I'm more fond of the previous model

Also have a AP 15450 blue JF

Pedro21

Looking Around
26/2/22
Magandang araw po samlahat. Newbie sa reps and interested ako lay JTime. Paano po kayo nagbabayad through bank transfer?