• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Philippines

LeonYang

Looking Around
18/9/21
Hi guys I'm an absolute newbie to this hobby but I've been lurking for a bit meron ba kayong mga used na reps jan na pede ko bilhin for around a 100$ or something fun I can buy for around 5k -7k hanggang doon lang po kasi talaga budget ko kasi I'm still a fulltime student tas medyo anxious pa po ako umorder sa mga TD salamat po

seikolonian09

Known Member
23/12/18
My Noob Daytona says hi
c5b7a5a2e9ea767627e7cdecfa768f7f.jpg

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ladygeek

mojako

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/08
Anybody interested in a SMP Chrono? Pm me

0b31c3c83494afe913d0f1ef610d8b26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kalbotron

26/6/14
Hi guys I'm an absolute newbie to this hobby but I've been lurking for a bit meron ba kayong mga used na reps jan na pede ko bilhin for around a 100$ or something fun I can buy for around 5k -7k hanggang doon lang po kasi talaga budget ko kasi I'm still a fulltime student tas medyo anxious pa po ako umorder sa mga TD salamat po

Welcome sa group bro. Not to sound pushy or nagyayabang, but choosing this as a "hobby" is going to be a handful. Ako nga na may trabaho na and earning decently, I still find collecting reps too much to my expenses kaya unless I really like a particular model or good priced sale items, saka ako bumibili.

Pero if you will say na student ka pa lang, and you are in a limited budget, I hate to say this but I think you'll be better off with Gens that are within your price range. Start with good Seiko pieces or 2nd hand Orients... You won't get a good piece of rep with a 100$ or 5000 pesos price range... Even the quartz reps around $200 na ang prices, so the automatic ones are going to be sold at a higher price, kahit second hand. Shipping pa nga lang, $30 na ang starting rate (That's about 1600 pesos na, wala pang relo).

Lalo na sa situation ngayon na mahigpit ang China, I highly doubt may makukuha ka na matinong rep with the money that you have, kaya I suggest to start with cheap Gen watches that will suit your budget and enjoy them before jumping on the next level of collecting timepieces. If I may ask, what or who influenced you to go with rep watches and why? (parang Miss Universe eh) :) :) :)

Again,don't get me wrong ha, you have all the right to do what you want to do, we are here just to remind you para you won't regret your (first) purchase and enjoy it moving forward.

LeonYang

Looking Around
18/9/21
Welcome sa group bro. Not to sound pushy or nagyayabang, but choosing this as a "hobby" is going to be a handful. Ako nga na may trabaho na and earning decently, I still find collecting reps too much to my expenses kaya unless I really like a particular model or good priced sale items, saka ako bumibili.

Pero if you will say na student ka pa lang, and you are in a limited budget, I hate to say this but I think you'll be better off with Gens that are within your price range. Start with good Seiko pieces or 2nd hand Orients... You won't get a good piece of rep with a 100$ or 5000 pesos price range... Even the quartz reps around $200 na ang prices, so the automatic ones are going to be sold at a higher price, kahit second hand. Shipping pa nga lang, $30 na ang starting rate (That's about 1600 pesos na, wala pang relo).

Lalo na sa situation ngayon na mahigpit ang China, I highly doubt may makukuha ka na matinong rep with the money that you have, kaya I suggest to start with cheap Gen watches that will suit your budget and enjoy them before jumping on the next level of collecting timepieces. If I may ask, what or who influenced you to go with rep watches and why? (parang Miss Universe eh) :) :) :)

Again,don't get me wrong ha, you have all the right to do what you want to do, we are here just to remind you para you won't regret your (first) purchase and enjoy it moving forward.

Sorry po sa late na response pero combined po na reddit at kayo po filipino community ng replica watches matagal na po talaga ako naglulurk dito recently lang po ako gumawa ng account

IbonMan

Looking Around
24/7/21

Agree with kalbotron. a Seiko SBTR series will cost you around 5k to 8k in Lazada. Or an Orient Bambino in the same price range.

zoiks

Known Member
14/2/13
Sirs, what is the name of the sub reddit that caters to the filipino community?

seikolonian09

Known Member
23/12/18
Nice piece! Mind sharing where to service that kind of watch in Manila who are rep friendly? I'm contemplating if I should get a V4 from TD's for $1188. Thanks

Just texted Lloyd (Mang Loy's son). According to him, Mang Loy can service a 4130 movement. I asked for a quotation for servicing. I'll post his quote here if anyone's interested.

timecheckph quoted me 15k for overhaul, cleaning, and etc. It takes a week to service the watch.

aden1

Looking Around
20/5/10
Just got my BP Explorer 1 from Li of JTime. No customs issues encountered. Mukhang maluwag ngayon.
f0da4ebd1ddd77452f242c5ee71d95c0.jpg

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

sir good day! May I ask if it was delivered to your house or if you had to pick it up from Pasay?

cjt4588

Horology Curious
1/8/21
Getting things delivered successfully at the moment, at 4 watches in the last year from a combination of JTime and Hont. Last delivery was last week (which I've unfortunately got to send back to China, but I expect it'll be fine on the way back as well)

Seven7r

24/5/15
Anyone know a watchsmith who can modify watches? I have a 1675 Cartel/BP with the A2836 movement and a Viet dial which has dial feet for a gen 1575 Rolex movement. I had my trusted watchsmith cut the feet and use dial dots to fit the movement but I think because of this, the dial now sits higher than normal and aftermarket hands don’t fit.

I could use the original hands but they are currently without any lume and I am looking for a shop who can relume them. Any suggestions?

darylle

Looking Around
12/1/22
Hello! I just wannas ask if anyone is selling their replica's here in the Philippines? Please let me know and if you sell it, I would like to buy them since I wouldn't like to purchase one from China. Thank you!

ladygeek

1/12/21
If i remember correctly, I paid around 18k for the watch. Shipping took 1 week before the watch arrived. I recommend JTime.

Hello. With Jtime, do you use the USD 35 shipping or their USD 65 shipping option? Either option has a risk, but just wondering. Thanks.