Welcome to the Brig jlcreverso.

jlcreverso

Selling rep parts as gen on eBay - that's fraud, a criminal offence:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/22441410404...p2047675.l2557

https://www.ebay.com/itm/22447853193...p2047675.l2557

https://www.ebay.com/itm/22447427238...p2047675.l2557

https://www.ebay.com/itm/22443140667...p2047675.l2557

https://www.ebay.com/itm/22443122523...p2047675.l2557

Lets just hope nobody informs the Police of what you've been up to.

This kind of crap will not stand... you frickin what do you have to say for yourself?
    "People don't care about your watch, so wear what makes you happy!!!" -RWI Proverb# 7

Comment

I fucking Hate Scammers, Hopefully ebay has been notified, of some one selling counterfeit goods

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphy View Post
        This kind of crap will not stand... you frickin what do you have to say for yourself?
        Your comment made me think of The Big Lebowski: “This aggression will not stand, man”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(edited from Bog to Big, no disrespecting the Dude.)
        Last edited by Ralphy; 02-06-21, 17:42.

Comment

It doesn't get much worse in the replica watch hobby than trying to sell counterfeit watches off as genuine.
          jlcreverso What do you have to say for yourself?
          Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
          I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post
            It doesn't get much worse in the replica watch hobby than trying to sell counterfeit watches off as genuine.
            jlcreverso What do you have to say for yourself?
            Either embarrassed or just doesn't give a shit. Fucking scammer scumbag!!

Comment

This is the difference between a hobbist and a crook just cheating.

Comment

What a prick. Great spot TheRealGoat and Trip.

Now where's Proxy when you need him.....
                Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishpan View Post

Either embarrassed or just doesn't give a shit. Fucking scammer scumbag!!
                  I hope eBay is on to him. By his silence in this thread it's clear he is guilty as hell of selling replica parts off as genuine. A true scammer.

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

Comment

I hope eBay is on to him. By his silence in this thread it's clear he is guilty as hell of selling replica parts off as genuine. A true scammer.
                    I hope they are onto him as well and they contact all the people he scammed and they come after him. Fucking prick.

Comment

Do eBay have any recourse, if he has abused their platform?

Obviously they have his payment info, but can they initiate any proceedings, or can any of the people he has scammed?
                      Sorry for newbie question, genuinely curious.
                      "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
                        What a prick. Great spot TheRealGoat and Trip.
                        I mean, how good are these guys?!? I really am amazed, not just in this case (and NOT "amazed" by the actions of this and other lowlife scammers), but by the way the Mods monitor this forum. Truly.
                        It is high art.....

Comment

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post

Do eBay have any recourse, if he has abused their platform?

Obviously they have his payment info, but can they initiate any proceedings, or can any of the people he has scammed?
                          Sorry for newbie question, genuinely curious.
                          Those who have been scammed can pursue a claim. He already has some negative feedback for selling counterfeit parts.

Comment

Those who have been scammed can pursue a claim. He already has some negative feedback for selling counterfeit parts.
                            Cool, thanks for that, wasn't sure how it worked, now I know.

He deserves to be hit by the karma truck, then reversed over, slowly!
                            "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break

Comment

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post

Cool, thanks for that, wasn't sure how it worked, now I know.

He deserves to be hit by the karma truck, then reversed over, slowly!

Comment

Working...
                              X