• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig BigDog54

Eldonsimon

Supporter
Certified
16/8/16
Sunny Barcelona
For those who came in late:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...re/9866161-bigdog54-raised-a-helpdesk-ticket/
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...yer-reviews/9869283-trusty-time-not-so-trusty

I've just made a call (thanks for the info Proxyserve), there are no mailboxes for rent in that building and you certainly do live in Apt 304 Wayne. You appear to be very well known in the building but not for the right reasons. BTW council is spelt just like that, not counsel which is a Roman officer. Surprised with your monster IQ you didn't know that . . .
What a sad and thoroughly unpleasant little human being you are, it must really suck to be you, incapable of even stringing a decent retort together without resorting to vilification.

Will he know what vilification means??

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
efajri I think it was.

He’s logged on and should’ve read some more of his brig thread.

BigDog54 Gone a bit quiet though mate?

Had a few phone calls recently? Too scared to pick up? I’m sure you’ve got a few emails too. Care to reply? Anyone rang your door bell recently??? Ha!

Come on mate. That high IQ and military background should’ve put you in good steed to at least answer here.

It’s a cruel world for lying scum like you isn’t it??

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I’ve read that Oshawa letter Bitch Boy wrote to the city council, but I still can’t tell what he is crying about. He talks about “corruption” and living in “fear” but never identifies the source of his great consternation. Sounds like he may just be a big pussy.

Seems pretty clear to me.

Wayne, who lives on social assistance, wants to come before the city counsel about the lack of "any" accountability at city hall with the accompany of his social worker as a witness. In a nutshell, he's living in fear at his residence because of incompetence by the Oshawa bylaw and the Oshawa fire dept.
He says he is constantly subjected to inappropriate and unprofessional behavior by the city of Oshawa. His social worker and durham police are aware of the problems but he can not understand how a person accused of corruption can essentially clear themselves of any wrong doing and he fears the lack of any independent corruption investigator is violating his rights.

He asked to be booked in to the next available meeting so he may address counsel on this disturbing fact.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
tripdog;n9876995 ...... he's living in fear at his residence because of incompetence by the Oshawa bylaw and the Oshawa fire dept. He says he is constantly subjected to inappropriate and unprofessional behavior by the city of Oshawa. [/QUOTE said:
So is the Fire Chief grabbing his butt or something? Is the Mayor sending him dick pics? I still don’t get it.

Reactions: Replica01

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Read all the threads concerning Wayne Albert Samms and will have to say that the guy is almost certainly a sociopath, and clearly not intelligent enough to be a psychopath.
Had to filter through all the sexually explicit and baseless rants and slurs and see that beyond keyboard Tourette's, this guy is clearly not intelligent enough to spell, much less put up a cogent or sensible debate. His homophobic and associated logorrhea is the only way he seems to be able to express himself in a conflict situation, like his use of random or arbitrary derogatory terms to diminish or emasculate others so that he could feel better about himself. His use of his height, penis length and IQ (the latter 2 are certainly imaginary) shows his obvious lack of self-assurance and lack of knowledge of common benchmarks. He may have gotten his DHgate rep price and IQ mixed up, it is not improbable, given the clear evidence of dissociative identity disorder (seems to have trouble deciding being a moronic aggressor or an aggressive moron)

There is no point engaging Wayne A Samms. You will just get a meaningless and laughable response about being some variant of homosexual who worships trustytime, in one variant or another. While being entertaining on the first few attempts, the variants soon run out and its back to the same boring response after the 6th variation.

Maybe there should be an "RWI Asylum" created for characters like this. It is my opinion that he cannot help himself, and will continue to piss through the window without opening it first, over and over.
There is no content to his insults. It is plain sad. He needs a padded cell more than anything else, so maybe warden WingNut can compassionately arrange one.

Last edited:

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
Is this guy for real? Swiss.sr is a scam site, I almost, ALMOST fell for it. I was lucky I couldn’t find my wallet next to me and I was too tired so I canceled the order.

Could he have gotten the scam watch and the TT watch mixed up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Glaude

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
So....
Some years ago I covered for a colleague over a six-month period at a hospital about 2 hours away from my home here in Virginia, USA.
Here: https://health.maryland.gov/springfield/Pages/about-shc.aspx (please note the irony in the name of the actual city in Maryland where SHC is located) :eek:

I was on the Somatic hospitalist team for this forensic psych hospital, and would do the intake physicals for those patients/inmates that were newly admitted.
("Somatic" has to do with the "medical" side of the patients' care, rather than the "psychiatric", ex., diabetes, hypertension, obesity--- much of which is secondary to the long-term anti-psychotic meds they have been on.)

ALLLLLL this to say, this BigDog person exhibits worrying signs attributable to those who suffer from demonstrable psychosis. Of note, this does not necessarily mean there is a greater tendency for SELF-harm, but there certainly is a tendency for violence in general. These folks are rarely, if ever, "nice". Spitting mean, aggressive, pissy, entitled, and my-oh-my can they get violent and mouthy! And often....paranoid.

Funny story:
There is a large Jamaican population in Baltimore, and I admitted a lady who was a physical SPECIMEN. She was Jamaican, close to 6"1" (1.85M), lean, muscular, Olympian-grade athletic (that's like "1:1 Swiss-made replica" :thumbsup: ---she looked like a female Usain Bolt), and stunningly beautiful. Several days earlier she had been strolling through one of the large shopping malls in town, randomly walking up to people and slapping them across the face (including one poor fellow interviewed who had simply been relaxing in, of all things, dollar-per-minute massage chair!) Her beef with these people? As her "subjects", these individuals had not been demonstrating the appropriate respect that she, as their queen, was due.
Admittedly, this lady looked like royalty, albeit, alas, nutty as peanut butter. Woman was STRONG too, no weak-@ss slaps here my friends!

She actually used the word "deign" with me, saying: "I will deign to answer your questions". She, like the others, are deemed unfit to represent themselves in court, in her case for simple assault.
My last interaction with her: a week or so later I walked up to her to ask a simple (medical) blah-blah question (these folks are not kept in cells, but are free to walk about in a structured common area), and she turned, slowly looked me up and down (I'm shorter than her, to boot!), and waved me off, telling some of the other patients to "please relieve me of this man..." HOW GREAT IS THAT!!!! She should've been a queen!
A light-hearted story with serious undertones: these people simply are not in reality, and have no way of getting back there under their own power. I don't know if this guy is tipping toward that place....time will tell. Keep an eye out in the local police papers!

PS
https://www.cnn.com/2014/01/19/justice/maryland-exorcism-deaths
I took care of the lady on the right. Drug-induced psychosis. When most of us have a "bad day" or get too drunk, we do something embarrassing or say something hurtful to someone we care about, feel regret later on, yadda-yadda. I met Ms. Avery after she had been clean/treated, she was calm, in her "right-mind", and appeared sad beyond anything I can describe. Devastating: true definition of Pathos. Note-to-self: if you're going to do heroin, don't do it around children.

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
I admitted a lady who was a physical SPECIMEN. She was Jamaican, close to 6"1" (1.85M), lean, muscular, Olympian-grade athletic (that's like "1:1 Swiss-made replica" :thumbsup: ---she looked like a female Usain Bolt), and stunningly beautiful. Several days earlier she had been strolling through one of the large shopping malls in town, randomly walking up to people and slapping them across the face (including one poor fellow interviewed who had simply been relaxing in, of all things, dollar-per-minute massage chair!) Her beef with these people? As her "subjects", these individuals had not been demonstrating the appropriate respect that she, as their queen, was due.
Admittedly, this lady looked like royalty, albeit, alas, nutty as peanut butter. Woman was STRONG too, no weak-@ss slaps here my friends!
She would be the perfect dominatrix. I bet there'd be loads of money to be made with those attributes of hers. So many rich guys all over, proper deserving of a good whippin'!

She actually used the word "deign" with me, saying: "I will deign to answer your questions". She, like the others, are deemed unfit to represent themselves in court, in her case for simple assault.
My last interaction with her: a week or so later I walked up to her to ask a simple (medical) blah-blah question (these folks are not kept in cells, but are free to walk about in a structured common area), and she turned, slowly looked me up and down (I'm shorter than her, to boot!), and waved me off, telling some of the other patients to "please relieve me of this man..." HOW GREAT IS THAT!!!! She should've been a queen!
You simply did not have the proper appreciation for her. Obviously you should have arranged the meeting with her underlings as is fair and proper. People these days, no sense of propriety nor manners... smh.

(All in jest of course! Would not want to anger her! :cool:)

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
She would be the perfect dominatrix. I bet there'd be loads of money to be made with those attributes of hers. So many rich guys all over, proper deserving of a good whippin'!

You simply did not have the proper appreciation for her. Obviously you should have arranged the meeting with her underlings as is fair and proper. People these days, no sense of propriety nor manners... smh.

(All in jest of course! Would not want to anger her! :cool:)

I CLEARLY am unworthy to be even her court jester...I am beyond the reach of being taught manners and protocol! ;)

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
4-padded-cell-dirty-spotlight-allan-swart.jpg

Reactions: legend and P..DR..D