• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig BigDog54

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
scammer

Reactions: Replica01

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Im still not getting this , this weenie buys a counterfeit watch , then reports it to the police that he didnt get the correct counterfeit watch .

Reminds me of that episode of COPS where the dude called the cops cause he got shorted on his bag of crack ..........

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
I'd be interested to know which branch of the military he claims to have served in.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
You sure have a got a dirty mouth on you Wayne - and a strong imagination too. Might be time to seek psychological help. (By the way - that's not Andrew you're talking to).

Now, I don't know why you're telling everyone your name is Al - we both know your name is Wayne - Wayne Albert Samms.

You rent a miserable little apartment in a roach infested building on Bloor St W - to be precise, apartment 304 at 123 Bloor St W, Oshawa, L1J1P5 Ontario, Canada.

phone number is: 2899393763

email is: [email protected]

We both know you don't have a Gold Mastercard, nor are any of the other claims you keep making true - exmilitary, IQ of 188 etc - all lies Wayne, all lies.

Doing a chargeback on your fake watch from China, ranting for days on end with constant references to homosexuals, transexuals, oral and anal sex - you may want to take a step back Wayne and take a look at your behaviour - no wonder your family doesn't like you being around.

You're a sad and pathetic little man Wayne, posting crap on a forum because you think you're anonymous on the internet.

Wayne, how did that case for ' Lack of accountability to gross corruption at Oshawa City Hall' go - it was a while ago now. Did they finally take you seriously or are you still living in 'fear at your residence' ?

http://app.oshawa.ca/agendas/corpora...s_redacted.pdf

the mailboxes cost $48 bucks a month if you want to rent one...Gold MC and Platinum Visa...$2000 a day at times not a week, 9 locations, 4 IP addresses(this one is visible on purpose), 13 inch cock( flaccid, of course!) that I like to finger paint kitty cat faces on the knob like a sock puppet ..are you happy now Mr Jackson?

It's a difficult choice to decide which of these posts contains the true facts, but I think I'll go with proxyserv.

I can see myself that you only have 1 IP address and it puts you in Oshawa, Toronto, Canada.

I assume from your psychotic ranting that your daddy gave you some of the wrong type of love when you were a little boy, and your mind - and your anus, still bear the scars.

Get professional help Wayne, you're a certified asshole, and a scammer.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Brownies ?

No way is he passing any version of a psych eval.
I also read somewhere recently that they measure IQ.
So a double whammy for the poor lil chap, but he's probably used to double whammies anyway..

I'd also be very wary standing beside him with a sharp pencil, let alone a loaded weapon, unless that weapon was a 'special vest' for a Wayne solo run.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
For those who came in late:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...re/9866161-bigdog54-raised-a-helpdesk-ticket/
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...yer-reviews/9869283-trusty-time-not-so-trusty

I've just made a call (thanks for the info Proxyserve), there are no mailboxes for rent in that building and you certainly do live in Apt 304 Wayne. You appear to be very well known in the building but not for the right reasons. BTW council is spelt just like that, not counsel which is a Roman officer. Surprised with your monster IQ you didn't know that . . .
What a sad and thoroughly unpleasant little human being you are, it must really suck to be you, incapable of even stringing a decent retort together without resorting to vilification.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I’ve read that Oshawa letter Bitch Boy wrote to the city council, but I still can’t tell what he is crying about. He talks about “corruption” and living in “fear” but never identifies the source of his great consternation. Sounds like he may just be a big pussy.

Last edited: