• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

welcome to the brig andrew78

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Welcome andrew78 to the brig. This maybe new to you as you haven't done your homework much as I suggested.

Let's be brief. This place is called the brig and it's designed for dickheads and assholes and low life scammers.

You fit one of those description. So you wanna be a dickhead and threadcrap and want the world to evolve around you?

Then when the mod gave you a suggestion, instead of having a self-realisation you start abusing the mod ay?

Well guess what. The forum is not a place for you. This place is. Enjoy your stay.

this is his threadcrapping

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales/9780261-meteorite-pepsi-build

Last edited:
Reactions: c_hall100

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Tipped in and out of the original thread and was in utter awe at his snowflake sense of entitlement.

The whole forum is/was wrong- except him - no words - shame on us.

Well deserved accommodation when I had a look through his increasingly aggressive posts - enjoy the brig Andy....

Maybe its the optimist in me hoping for the best in people, and he'll be along shortly being contrite and apologetic, but if I had to bet, highly unlikely...

Last edited:

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
he sent me this

Zuqq5P.jpg

ZuqIBW.png

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
he sent me this

Zuqq5P.jpg

ZuqIBW.png

That's you told so.
Schooled by Andrew, you're so lucky for him to have imparted his worldly wisdom, and for free too.....wow :picard2:

Did he also send you his honorary certificate confirming his membership to d!ckheads-R-Us to confirm his qualifications.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
never mind i see whre he got his pic from

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Someone has the undivided attention of not just one MoD. Nope, you gotz a whole herd of them. I could imagine it is like being in a bath tub and someone dumps 60 cats on top of ya.

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Someone has the undivided attention of not just one MoD. Nope, you cat a whole herd of them. I could imagine it is like being in a bath tub and someone dumps 60 cats on top of ya.

True. Takes a special kind of d!ckhead to quickly & unanimously p!ss off all the MenInGreen

p.s. liking the new avatar Down_under ;)​​​​​​​

Last edited:
Reactions: AlphaProt

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Is this guy paid by Coca Cola?

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Copterguy

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Personally, I think he is someone that is already banned here on a new account - I'd like to think no-one (even me) is that much of an egotistical moron that you'd actually say some of the things he did...

Reactions: leo6929 and deadpan

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I'd like to think no-one (even me) is that much of an egotistical moron that you'd actually say some of the things he did...

Oh J.. don't know about that :hehehe:

But seriously, that guy did sound like a hater with an agenda. He seemed to even ask to be put in here.
Well, got what he wanted so that's that.

tortuga368

Supporter
Certified
8/5/20
His tone in the meteorite build sales thread made absolutely no sense...a sort of straw that broke the camel’s back type thing. Now I’m a noob too and the terminology made little sense to me as well at the start, but nothing some hours/days of reading couldn’t fix. And honestly, if this were a hobby/passion of his, you’d think he’d want to get up to speed on it himself rather than be spoon fed. What a tool...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: legend and deadpan