• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

welcome to the brig andrew78

christobear

22/10/15
Totally bizarre to make such aggressive statements about such a minor issue.

There are plenty of potential improvements to the sales section like filtering by location, but this isn’t eBay, it’s a forum.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: deadpan

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
His tone in the meteorite build sales thread made absolutely no sense...a sort of straw that broke the camel’s back type thing. Now I’m a noob too and the terminology made little sense to me as well at the start, but nothing some hours/days of reading couldn’t fix. And honestly, if this were a hobby/passion of his, you’d think he’d want to get up to speed on it himself rather than be spoon fed. What a tool...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

You need to pardon him. Guy was pissed because he went on the sale thread, with heart palpitating, expecting to find a watch with a 3.5m years old meteorite being used as the dial, and maybe hands made from velociraptor bones.
I would be frustrated too if I have no basic idea on Rolex watches, but before going on a verbal tourette's syndrome spree I would have first meditated and asked myself what I was doing on a watch forum.

Madmediciv

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/6/20
Australia
Oh wow, reading those threads was like reading a Facebook argument between creationists back in the day.

Still, congrats to whoever bought the watch.