No announcement yet.

welcome to the brig andrew78

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured it wouldn’t take long!!! Ha!!!

Comment

Is this guy paid by Coca Cola?

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Personally, I think he is someone that is already banned here on a new account - I'd like to think no-one (even me) is that much of an egotistical moron that you'd actually say some of the things he did...
        SD43 Comparison - ARF v3 vs Noob v10

SD43 - Franken Build

Comment

Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post
          I'd like to think no-one (even me) is that much of an egotistical moron that you'd actually say some of the things he did...
          Oh J.. don't know about that

But seriously, that guy did sound like a hater with an agenda. He seemed to even ask to be put in here.
          Well, got what he wanted so that's that.
          Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

Comment

His tone in the meteorite build sales thread made absolutely no sense...a sort of straw that broke the camel’s back type thing. Now I’m a noob too and the terminology made little sense to me as well at the start, but nothing some hours/days of reading couldn’t fix. And honestly, if this were a hobby/passion of his, you’d think he’d want to get up to speed on it himself rather than be spoon fed. What a tool...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Totally bizarre to make such aggressive statements about such a minor issue.

There are plenty of potential improvements to the sales section like filtering by location, but this isn’t eBay, it’s a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by tortuga368 View Post
                His tone in the meteorite build sales thread made absolutely no sense...a sort of straw that broke the camel’s back type thing. Now I’m a noob too and the terminology made little sense to me as well at the start, but nothing some hours/days of reading couldn’t fix. And honestly, if this were a hobby/passion of his, you’d think he’d want to get up to speed on it himself rather than be spoon fed. What a tool...

You need to pardon him. Guy was pissed because he went on the sale thread, with heart palpitating, expecting to find a watch with a 3.5m years old meteorite being used as the dial, and maybe hands made from velociraptor bones.
                I would be frustrated too if I have no basic idea on Rolex watches, but before going on a verbal tourette's syndrome spree I would have first meditated and asked myself what I was doing on a watch forum.
                Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

Comment

Oh wow, reading those threads was like reading a Facebook argument between creationists back in the day.

Still, congrats to whoever bought the watch.

Comment

Working...
                  X