• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Zaki

Zaki

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/8/19
Yes that's the attitude....don't consider where there is any validity to the criticism just say go away.

I once saw T shirt that said "Forums are enthusiasts" on the front and on the back "and 50% c*nts"
Where you sit is clear.

You may 'bugger', but me I shall just leave.

​​​​​

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Not a smart way to to talk to the boss or any staffer/member for that matter. You look to have an attitude problem so enjoy it in here.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Welcome to the brig big mouth
ZX2ki1.gif

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Yes that's the attitude....don't consider where there is any validity to the criticism just say go away.

I once saw T shirt that said "Forums are enthusiasts" on the front and on the back "and 50% c*nts"
Where you sit is clear.

You may 'bugger', but me I shall just leave.

​​​​​

Why are you so bitter? What happened?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Definitely seems to be a very bitter and unhappy soul. it's sad really to see so much anger and negitivity.

proxyserv

29/3/12
Proxy ur a mug, and whoever the mod was that was talking about ‘there’s some bad people in here’ you’re some absolute nerd.

im embarrassed for you when I imagine how tough you feel posting someone’s personal info, the kind of Man that looks at the floor when they get intimidated so you do some shit on the internet to feel tough

block me I couldn’t give a shit about your watches, I browse watch pages on Reddit purely because I like them and came across this, you lot are some absolute nerds

And to anyone that wants to comment some stupid shit, suck ur mum u dickhead ur only replying because it’s the internet

el puto or whatever your name is, you spent 1500$, didn’t open it for 6 months and resold? Your loss bro I dunno why the mods are so far up ur ass

And before anyone comes to comment that I wrote loads, I’m at work for another 4 hours and just got paid to write this ???? go fuck yourself

P.s mods ur pussys
no there isn’t you absolute mug, do you have ANY idea how many people you made cringe? Ur names tripdog and u got some random rapper in ur pic, ur a nerd bro honestly cut it out ur not tough

LOL BILL YOURE A FUCKING MUG MATE HONEST TO GOD, A MAN SAID THAT MAY BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT DO THE RIGHT THING SUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCKING AGENT 47 OVER HERE

JESUS CHRIST THE LEVEL OF CRINGE IS THROUGH THE ROOF ON THIS SITE

I’m back lads got banned by some serious organised crime member roddave or whatever the cunts name is.

let me be serious for a second,

you guys immediately threatened and doxxed someone because of an accusation.

if you ever did this to me, I’d call your bluff and prove what a little bitch you are, you have rappers as your profile pics, your names r tripdog and proxy something, you think you’re something (?)/tough, whatever you think you mod a replica watch forum, get back in your little box and deal with watches you little donut, downloaded a few guides from the DW and now you think you’re special.

You’re a retard, gsauto has all my respect and didn’t cave in to your bill shit, you acted like you were tough/tried to intimidate easily which just proves what kind of a man you are, the kind to type on the net but when it gets stuck on you in real life your knees shake and your heart races, but behind your screen your safe...

you’re a little bitch

If you’re in London inbox me I’ll give you my postcode you absolute nonce, the machetes at the door waiting for u retarded oap

All these fuckin gangsters on the internet, you must have all broke out of prison. You’re embarrassing yourself shut up and go look at ur fake rolly

You’re defo 50+ and overweight, typical old fat man jokes

I’ll go now just remember to stop threatening people cos in reality none of u r going to do anything, NOTHING

Old man internet tough guy posting shit he could never back up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

Zaki

INMATE
26/8/19
To all
I did not write any of the posts after the one containing:

​​​​​​I am a grown up and don't threaten people either in real life or via the internet.

Someone on this forum has accessed my account, I have received threating emails form someone using a proxy email address. Given the contents of the emails it is obviously someone who has administrator access to the site.

As I say I'm a gown up and I'm not even sure what 'suck your mum, or fagg etc means but I'm sure it's not pleasant.

Anyway please remove my details from this site.

Obviously were any of the threats against me to carried out I would be pleased to respond in kind, again I'm a grown up and don't waste time talking about what I will do.

To those named in the fake post I apologise, I had made a general complaint about my perception of the forum not a personal attack on anyone's character and certainly wouldn't be so crass as to name someone.

Finally to the person who sent the posts, I look forward to meeting you.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Your feeble attempt at maturity is a bit embarrassing. Just go away and be done with it. You can't blame your beer bravado on someone else after you sober up.

Zaki

INMATE
26/8/19
I think you misunderstand, I'm not looking for forgiveness or to stay connected the forum. I didn't write the post so I am confident of the quality of my character. I am just statimg the facts. I don't speak in the juvenile manner of the posts nor do I make threats. FYI I don't drink.
As requested can whoever is charged with such things please delete my account.

Thank yiu

IamNickLima

Horology Curious
17/7/20
To all I did not write any of the posts after the one containing : Yes that's the attitude....don't consider where there is any validity to the criticism just say go away.

You mean the ones quoted in the proxyserver post ?

Not sure if anybody did say you had posted them ?

To those named in the fake post I apologise, I had made a general complaint about my perception of the forum not a personal attack on anyone's character and certainly wouldn't be so crass as to name someone.

Uummmm, OK, but why apologize if you didn't write them - aren't they fake posts ?

I didn't write the post so I am confident of the quality of my character. I am just statimg the facts.

Right, so you didn't write the fake posts, only the fake posts with names in them - got it.

Glad that's been cleared up !

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'd love to see a screenshot of the threatening emails, and how can you be sure it's from anyone on this forum? There was a pattern of abusive and generally repugnant posts in a few sales threads that started your negative trajectory which landed your account here. Are you saying this hack has been happening for a while now?

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
To all
I did not write any of the posts after the one containing:

​​​​​​I am a grown up and don't threaten people either in real life or via the internet.

Someone on this forum has accessed my account, I have received threating emails form someone using a proxy email address. Given the contents of the emails it is obviously someone who has administrator access to the site.

As I say I'm a gown up and I'm not even sure what 'suck your mum, or fagg etc means but I'm sure it's not pleasant.

Anyway please remove my details from this site.

Obviously were any of the threats against me to carried out I would be pleased to respond in kind, again I'm a grown up and don't waste time talking about what I will do.

Finally to the person who sent the posts, I look forward to meeting you.

giphy.gif

Brunswick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/19
I’m fascinated how anyone can do that lol. The image conjured by that statement is hilarious :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagined an eight legged arachnid... I wonder what OP did to piss off the mods. I've been a headache in the past and even they haven't banned me yet.

Reactions: legend