• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Wiqoz and your sock.

proxyserv

29/3/12
Wiqoz

WiseTruth

The maximum penalties for fraud in France are:

For private individuals: 5 years imprisonment, 375,000 € fine and the prohibition or confiscation of certain rights.

For legal entities: a fine of €1,875,000 as well as the penalties provided for in article 131-39 of the penal code.

Concerning the import, export, sale and possession of counterfeit articles - article 321-1 al 1 of the penal code.
​​​​​​​

Receiving counterfeit articles is punishable by five years' imprisonment and a fine of 375,000 euros (Article 321-1 of the Criminal Code).

Les peines maximales encourues pour escroquerie en France sont:

Pour les personnes physiques : 5 ans d'emprisonnement, 375.000 € d'amende et l’interdiction ou la confiscation de certains droits.

Pour les personnes morales : 1.875.000 € d’amende ainsi que les peines prévues à l'article 131-39 du code pénal.

Concernant l'importation, l'exportation, la vente et la détention d'articles de contrefaçon - l'article 321-1 al 1 du Code pénal.

Le recel d'articles de contrefaçon encourt les peines de cinq ans d'emprisonnement et 375 000 euros d'amende (article 321-1 du Code pénal).

WiseTruth

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/2/21
Everything has been sorted out, delete my info now. Thanks.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
LOL he knows who you are !

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
What do you mean ? I just asked that he delete everything now

What i mean is , he knows who you are, and now so do we .

I sure hope Tomislav gets his watch and makes a post about it before your time is up ....

How much time do you have left ? Ive lost track , 8 more hours ?

WiseTruth

Banned
5/2/21
What i mean is , he knows who you are, and now so do we .

I sure hope Tomislav gets his watch and makes a post about it before your time is up ....

How much time do you have left ? Ive lost track , 8 more hours ?

What are you talking about ? He can't get the watch in 8 hours it's gonna be next week, I refunded everyone and Tomislav will receive the watch next week, not fair what you're saying now, for real.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
What are you talking about ? He can't get the watch in 8 hours it's gonna be next week, I refunded everyone and Tomislav will receive the watch next week, not fair what you're saying now, for real.

Not fair ?

let me ask you about fair , you held vippy money for 4 months , did you pay him interest on that ?

You caused a lot of voluenteers to spend alot of precious time trying to fix your clusterfuck ....cant pay that back

you were told to have this settled in the time that was alloted to you , and you decided to do something that would make one of the guys wait even longer than that time span , hows that fair , we could all be waiting on another empty package .

Also how do you think those ppl felt when they got nothing or empty packages , im sure they felt like shit , yeah you can repay them , but that torment wont ever go away .

And you have also breached a trust factor here , which other new members will have to pay for because of that , is that fair ?

WiseTruth

Banned
5/2/21
Not fair ?

let me ask you about fair , you held vippy money for 4 months , did you pay him interest on that ?

You caused a lot of voluenteers to spend alot of precious time trying to fix your clusterfuck ....cant pay that back

you were told to have this settled in the time that was alloted to you , and you decided to do something that would make one of the guys wait even longer than that time span , hows that fair , we could all be waiting on another empty package .

Also how do you think those ppl felt when they got nothing or empty packages , im sure they felt like shit , yeah you can repay them , but that torment wont ever go away .

And you have also breached a trust factor here , which other new members will have to pay for because of that , is that fair ?

I'm really sorry and know what they felt, but what I mean is that I refunded the 2 buyers, then Tomislav accepted to receive the watch, I'm not crazy to refund the 2 guys but send and empty package again, i'm not out of my mind.
Please I ask you to wait until he receives the watch, I can't do anything else, and if he receives an empty package then at this moment do whatever you want with me.

Greetings.

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Sock puppet should really blow away his social media if he wants to run. [h=2]Trader de devises étrangères?[/h]

Reactions: k4jun

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I'm really sorry and know what they felt, but what I mean is that I refunded the 2 buyers, then Tomislav accepted to receive the watch, I'm not crazy to refund the 2 guys but send and empty package again, i'm not out of my mind.
Please I ask you to wait until he receives the watch, I can't do anything else, and if he receives an empty package then at this moment do whatever you want with me.

Greetings.

Ill ask you again ....WAS THAT FAIR ?

Reactions: deadpan